RPI Hockey 2015 - 2016 (Part II): We want more banners, not more flags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
    I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I'm fine with Riley sitting out if he needs the time to be closer to 100% healthy. Next week and the playoff push is when we'll really need him.
    I was thinking the same thing.

Comment

• Just wondering.Has anyone seen Brady wiffen in attendance at any of the home games?

Comment

• Re: RPI Hockey 2015 - 2016 (Part II): We want more banners, not more flags

THN story says Stewart has joined the concussion class action vs the NHL. I guess he has a new excuse for his anger management issues... Given his apparent impairment and the half dozen jobs he currently holds, isn't it time to consider whether he's capable of giving the ECAC job the attention it requires and NEEDS?
        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
          I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I'm fine with Riley sitting out if he needs the time to be closer to 100% healthy. Next week and the playoff push is when we'll really need him.
          Out of curiosity, when does the "playoff push" start in your mind?
          RPI Pep Band
          GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
          🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
          2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
          2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            This could be the entire interview. http://cbs6albany.com/sports/beyond-...-jason-kasdorf

He didn't rule out coming back next year, but I still doubt that he will.
            I believe this is the whole interview. A beautiful wife... expecting a child... the team playing well... the option to return... one degree with the prospect for a second. Talk about having the world on a string. And having much to be thankful for...

Comment

Originally posted by fr. joe View Post
              I believe this is the whole interview. A beautiful wife... expecting a child... the team playing well... the option to return... one degree with the prospect for a second. Talk about having the world on a string. And having much to be thankful for...
              Anyone else think that this boy, if his career takes off in the pros could be the perfect advertising grab of the century? All American looks, wholesome family, extremely articulate - is this not an endorsement dream? If i was in the business i would have him selling everything from Mercedes Benz to Crest toothpaste. And, could you ask for a better representative from RPI as a school and a hockey program?
              Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                All-Manitoban looks
                fyp.
                RPI Pep Band
                GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                  fyp.
                  Canada is part of North America, eh?
                  "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I should have posted this earlier. Tom Reale is answering questions at Reddit, apparently until he goes on air at WRPI.

I have no connection to ...
                      Last edited by Ralph Baer; 02-05-2016, 12:47 PM.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

One weekend, and we're now 6th in the standings (based on ECAC wins), and for the PWR watchers, all the way down to 22nd.

Comment

Just when I thought we got over the hump, that 1 freakin hurt
                          I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            One weekend, and we're now 6th in the standings (based on ECAC wins), and for the PWR watchers, all the way down to 22nd.
                            Hope to hang on to. Top 8 now
                            I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Nice to see that the recruiting pipeline to Australia is opening up
                                Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Working...
                                X