Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2015 - 2016 (Part II): We want more banners, not more flags

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    This could be the entire interview. http://cbs6albany.com/sports/beyond-...-jason-kasdorf

He didn't rule out coming back next year, but I still doubt that he will.
    That would be it.

Comment

http://www.timesunion.com/tuplus-spo...ut-6804980.php

An interesting article on BRF!!

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
        Not being a subscriber, I can't read the article, but according to WaP it mentions

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

This could be the entire interview. http://cbs6albany.com/sports/beyond-...-jason-kasdorf

Watching the entire interview I am struck by a couple things. First, this is a well spoken polished young man who has all his ducks in order. Second, I can fully understand why he got married. A lovely and beautiful woman. But, i could not help thinking how much his living situation and his apartment was so similar to my experience at RPI in the early 1960's. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Not being a subscriber, I can't read the article, but according to WaP it mentions

Close is nice, as we could really use him for these two games. Hopefully he is on the ice tomorrow night.

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

tomorrow?
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                  Close is nice, as we could really use him for these two games. Hopefully he is on the ice tomorrow night.
                  The article said he was on the ice Wednesday. That seems kind of iffy to me for a weekend return but.......
                  Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

A wife and now a baby due in May. I’ld say it’s time to make some dough. I’m not 100% positive but I do believe he’ll have his degree come grad. day. Seems like yesterday I was talking to him @ HFH on his recruiting trip. A skinny 17 yr. old then.
                    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                      A wife and now a baby due in May. I’ld say it’s time to make some dough. I’m not 100% positive but I do believe he’ll have his degree come grad. day. Seems like yesterday I was talking to him @ HFH on his recruiting trip. A skinny 17 yr. old then.
                      He said that he would have a Master's if he stayed next year. That sounds like he is on track to graduate this year.

I hope that SA and John Burke are ready with scholarships for the class entering in 2034.

Time does go by faster and faster.
                      Last edited by Ralph Baer; 02-04-2016, 02:06 PM.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

tomorrow?
                        As has been the case the last few years, the day before BRF! is RPI Spirit Day. RPI encourages alumni around the country to wear RPI gear and send in pictures.
                        RPI Pep Band
                        GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                        🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                        2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                        2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                          As has been the case the last few years, the day before BRF! is RPI Spirit Day. RPI encourages alumni around the country to wear RPI gear and send in pictures.
                          Thanks
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Jenny and i had known a bit about him long before from one our former RPI player's father. He told us we were in for something special and his description was perfect. I hope the best for him, including an ECAC Championship and perhaps one other trophy I would not blame him in the least if he decided to move on next year if the chance was presented by his NHL club. But he is one smart boy in finishing his degree first. Many have left without that degree and their hockey careers have not led to the limelight they expected.

Comment

The article said he was on the ice Wednesday. That seems kind of iffy to me for a weekend return but.......
                              On the ice is nice. But as you mention, it just gives us an inkling that he is progressing. These two teams coming in this weekend are going to give us everything we can handle. The points in the league just mean too much to everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                                On the ice is nice. But as you mention, it just gives us an inkling that he is progressing. These two teams coming in this weekend are going to give us everything we can handle. The points in the league just mean too much to everyone.
                                I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I'm fine with Riley sitting out if he needs the time to be closer to 100% healthy. Next week and the playoff push is when we'll really need him.
                                ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Working...
                                X