UMD Bulldogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UMD Bulldogs

Valiant effort Bulldog nation. Pretty good run the last month or so just to get to that position.

Comment

Bulldogs were good. Demko was out of his mind

Comment

Wish he was going to be a Gopher:

http://www.startribune.com/nhl-draft...ine/383887521/
        Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Sweep! If one weekend is any indication this will be a fun year

Bring on UML
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
            Sweep! If one weekend is any indication this will be a fun year

Bring on UML
            It is... I always use one weekend against a middle-of-the-pack wcha team as a benchmark for the year.

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
              It is... I always use one weekend against a middle-of-the-pack wcha team as a benchmark for the year.
              well great! We're on the same page!
              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                Yep. Still from Bulldog hockey history, it's a great sign, since they usually struggle against teams they should sweep at home (MTU, UAA, etc).

I'm just figuring out this year.... Kaz went pro? I found out UMD's already played 3 goalies, which made me wonder if Kaz was injured or something.
                Dirty: Why {shouldn't Grand Valley State} not just go the Miami way to fund DI? Rob banks and sell drugs.
                bigmrg74: GVSU has some speed, but not that kind of speed.

Comment

Originally posted by USAFA Bulldog View Post
                  I'm just figuring out this year.... Kaz went pro? I found out UMD's already played 3 goalies, which made me wonder if Kaz was injured or something.
                  Please be joking...
                  tUMD Hockey

Comment

Question for you guys, my son is coming to Duluth for a job. Be flying in and out Duluth airport on a regular basis for a month or 2. How hard is it to get tickets to home games?
                    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                      Question for you guys, my son is coming to Duluth for a job. Be flying in and out Duluth airport on a regular basis for a month or 2. How hard is it to get tickets to home games?
                      Very easy. The exceptions are if UND or MN are in town and possibly if there is a youth hockey tournament in town (usually) Feb.
                      tUMD Hockey

Comment

Very easy. The exceptions are if UND or MN are in town and possibly if there is a youth hockey tournament in town (usually) Feb.
                        Cool, he is big Maine fan, probably wear a Maine jersey. He is looking forward to it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                          Cool, he is big Maine fan, probably wear a Maine jersey. He is looking forward to it
                          When is he going to be in Duluth? I'll keep an eye on for a Maine fan that week.
                          tUMD Hockey

Comment

When is he going to be in Duluth? I'll keep an eye on for a Maine fan that week.
                            He'll be there for awhile, he is doing a mapping project in Wisconsin. He is staying in Duluth because he needs an airport to take care of company plane. He was supposed to leave California today and be there tomorrow.

Comment

Duluth is really good, I'm severely impressed they scare me to death. Toninato and Iafolo are terrors on ice. This series so far is as good as college hockey gets.
                              "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                              Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                              The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                              Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Please be joking...
                                Nope. I just don't keep up with Bulldog happenings as much as I used to. Probably 5% of what I used to. I may have heard he went pro on Facebook, but I don't recall that.

Case in point, prior to that post, my prior post here was March last season and I didn't even have one post in 2015. My lack of interest in keeping up is a combination of not having time and generally lost my interest in sports, with only UMD hockey and Minnesota High-School hockey being ones that I count as being fans of. Even those I enjoy going to games, but don't care to keep up on news for. Last weekend I was up for the UMD, had all Saturday and a lot of Sunday all to myself, and had zero interest on turning on NCAA football, NFL, or any other sports to watch. Except for UMD hockey and MN boys high-school hockey, my interest in sports is just video games.

I really don't care much if UMD wins or loses. Which that really hasn't changed that much in a decade or so. If they win great, when they won the NCAA title I was really happy, but if they go close to winless (like they did at the end of Sertich's tenure) I am not bothered at all by that.
                                Dirty: Why {shouldn't Grand Valley State} not just go the Miami way to fund DI? Rob banks and sell drugs.
                                bigmrg74: GVSU has some speed, but not that kind of speed.

Comment

Working...
                                X