UMD Bulldogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UMD Bulldogs

Back to back sweeps? Now have won five in a row in St. Cloud? 13th in the Pairwise? Hey hey hey! What is going on here!

I'm just glad this team is making the end of the year fun.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnieb View Post
      Ok, before the Bulldog faithful have exploding heads. They are still a very good team that has seen very few breaks this season. My pick for the conference tourney winner
      Man, I was close on this one. Bulldogs going to be a handful in the regional's.

Comment

Oh yeah, they're good.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnieb View Post
          Man, I was close on this one. Bulldogs going to be a handful in the regional's.
          Congrats dogs! Enjoy NCHC teams making Hockey East-coast bias know-it-alls eat crow. Thanks to UMD we will have another new National Champion this year.

Good luck tomorrow.

Comment

Congrats on the PC win...now please beat BC for us Friars fans!
            Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

UMD is 8-1 in their last 9 games and have beaten three # 1 seeds in the NCAA tournament to do so (UND, SCSU, Providence)
              Last edited by Biddco; 03-26-2016, 08:18 AM.
              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                UMD is 8-1 in their last 9 games and have beaten three # 1 seeds in the NCAA tournament to do so (UND, SCSU, Providence)
                And now they'll basically have to do it again as BC was 5th in the PWR and they earn their paychecks this time of year. Best of luck
                tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

4 Regional Final appearances in 6 years. 5 in 8. Seriously, just give Sandelin a lifetime contract.

Really sick of playing BC/BU out East... hope our luck changes tonight.

Comment

Great job yesterday and go get them tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by AHABulldog View Post
                      4 Regional Final appearances in 6 years. 5 in 8. Seriously, just give Sandelin a lifetime contract.

Win more in the RS and you won't have that problem!

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                        And now they'll basically have to do it again as BC was 5th in the PWR and they earn their paychecks this time of year. Best of luck
                        They're battle tested and ready to go on this! Let's go!
                        Originally posted by AHABulldog View Post

We're due. Just like we were due for a win against UND at the Frozen Faceoff. I love the way our defense and Kas are playing right now.
                        tUMD Hockey

Comment

Now that SCSU is out, I guess I'll jump on the UMD bandwagon and root for the in-conference/in-state team.

Comment

Me too. Go Dogs. No way I'm cheering for North Dakota or a team from Boston.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSUhuskies View Post
                              Now that SCSU is out, I guess I'll jump on the UMD bandwagon and root for the in-conference/in-state team.
                              How'd that work out for you?
                              Originally posted by mookie1995
                              bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                              Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                              Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                                How'd that work out for you?
                                Great I'm sure. We don't have to live in the East Coast.
                                tUMD Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X