Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

uaa @ UAF March 4 & 5 … Why? …Because it really is never too early.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uaa @ UAF March 4 & 5 … Why? …Because it really is never too early.

UAF and uaa. That about sums it up.

Re: uaa @ UAF March 4 & 5 … Why? …Because it really is never too early.

I think you just made Alaska Hockey's head explode.
    “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
      I think you just made Alaska Hockey's head explode.
      Who ?...me?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mmf View Post
          HAHAHA.

I have to apologize...
          Visit the Alaska Nanooks Hockey Blog at http://nanookhockey.blogspot.com

Comment

Well that went zero to meme in no time...
            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
              Well that went zero to meme in no time...
              Reminds me of those dreaded group chats with the inlaws. And then the separate ones for Christmas gifts; one without my gf, one without her bro, one without them both, one without the dad, one without the mom, one with me the gf and the bro, etc. Sad part too is I know I'm missing some.
              Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

UA_ was smart to pick their poison and serve their post season ban for the hockey team last season. The other sports that appealed lost.

http://www.adn.com/article/20151222/...tball-swimming

The NCAA on Monday denied UAF’s appeal of postseason bans in women’s swimming and women’s basketball, saying the penalties were appropriate given the extent of the violations that led to them. In its decision, the NCAA’s Infractions Appeals Committee said it upheld the bans “because of the depth and breadth of violations created by the university’s failure to develop and maintain an adequate certification process.”
                Originally Posted by aparch
                I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                  UA_ was smart to pick their poison and serve their post season ban for the hockey team last season. The other sports that appealed lost.

http://www.adn.com/article/20151222/...tball-swimming
                  Hockey is also taking the unusual step of imposing a self-ban on the 2015-16 postseason.
                  “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
                    Hockey is also taking the unusual step of imposing a self-ban on the 2015-16 postseason.
                    What are you speaking of?
                    Originally Posted by aparch
                    I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                      What are you speaking of?
                      Well that one sailed over your head!

Comment

If I may. Sanctions are confusing. Someone needs to remind the Nooks that if they should qualify for the playoffs this year they actually get to compete. Don't let your effort on the ice, or lack thereof, serve as a self-imposed ban.

Comment

If I may. Sanctions are confusing. Someone needs to remind the Nooks that if they should qualify for the playoffs this year they actually get to compete. Don't let your effort on the ice, or lack thereof, serve as a self-imposed ban.
                          No the woodshed lesson is over, and administrative adjustments were made.

Dallas Ferguson 61-109-34
                          Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                          UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

The three main lessons were:
                            1. Do not increase admission requirements for baccalaureate degrees above NCAA minimums.
                            2. Do not self report.
                            3. As you walk into your meeting with the NCAA mucky-mucks fist pump and yell go Tar Heels.

Comment

The three main lessons were:
                              1. Do not increase admission requirements for baccalaureate degrees above NCAA minimums.
                              2. Do not self report.
                              3. As you walk into your meeting with the NCAA mucky-mucks fist pump and yell go Tar Heels.
                              Hawaii just got hit with a postseason ban. Bunch of Johnny come lately's if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
                              X