DIV 3 NCAA game pucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIV 3 NCAA game pucks

I'm currently making a puck guide for NCAA schools. I just added D3 schools to the site about 3 weeks ago.

www.collegepucks.wi*****/guide

I was wondering if anyone on here has a puck collection or caught a game puck that they'd like to share photos of for the site. Also any other feedback or ideas for the page would be greatly appreciated.

collegepucks@gmail.com

Originally posted by college pucks View Post
    I'm currently making a puck guide for NCAA schools. I just added D3 schools to the site about 3 weeks ago.

I was wondering if anyone on here has a puck collection or caught a game puck that they'd like to share photos of for the site. Also any other feedback or ideas for the page would be greatly appreciated.

collegepucks@gmail.com
    I've got about 25 of them from various places. Will get photos off to you sometime in the relatively near future. Also have a game used one from 2006 DI title game.
    I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

Re: DIV 3 NCAA game pucks

collegepucks@gmail.com
      I've got all (or just about all) SUNYAC pucks. Though, some may be a bit old (i.e., the design has changed).

I have a spattering of other pucks, but I can't remember till I check at home.

I'll try and take some pics this weekend.
      Russell Jaslow
      [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
      U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

collegepucks@gmail.com
        Looks like you've done very well with your D3 collection already, including the SUNYAC.

I know I have some that you don't have, so when I get the time, I'll send you those pics.
        Russell Jaslow
        [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
        U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

The Platty 87 championship puck should have an * on it

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
            The Platty 87 championship puck should have an * on it
            \*******https://www.dropbo*****/s/jqyu98jn9k...g?dl=0********

Comment

Thanks for the responses!

I'd also like to note -
              - share the link with anyone. the more info, the better. I still constantly adding to the D1, D3, and Women's page.
              - I am trying to focus on game pucks if possible.
              - If you know any information on the pucks (dates used, etc.) that would be great to know!

Again I appreciate the help, and hope everyone enjoys the site.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbunnell View Post
                I'll leave this one to Russell

Comment

Thanks for the responses!

I'd also like to note -
                  - share the link with anyone. the more info, the better. I still constantly adding to the D1, D3, and Women's page.
                  - I am trying to focus on game pucks if possible.
                  - If you know any information on the pucks (dates used, etc.) that would be great to know!

Again I appreciate the help, and hope everyone enjoys the site.
                  Almost all of mine are game-used. It's bizarre. I swear I could go stand in the parking lot and a deflected puck would find a way to clang around, roll through the lobby, out the door, and right to my feet. The St. Norbert puck I've got (which is one you don't have a picture of yet) actually knocked my glasses off while I was hanging over pressbox. No hit to face...just glasses. Again, bizarre.

Also have one of Shawn Skelly's broken stick blades that tried to kill me during an afternoon game at Saint John's, and a game-used broken stick from Kyle Jones...that I traded someone for at some outdoor rink of all places.

As for pucks, I also had a game puck from 2007 DIII title game. Gave it to a Wego grad I know but will get a photo of that one for you as well.
                  Last edited by XYZ; 12-12-2015, 01:53 AM.
                  I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

Just a quick update... I'm up to 130 pucks on the D3 website. I appreciate the help everyone has provided. If you know anyone else that may have interest in the site or has info to give, please share the URL.

collegepucks@gmail.com

Comment

Just a quick update... I'm up to 130 pucks on the D3 website. I appreciate the help everyone has provided. If you know anyone else that may have interest in the site or has info to give, please share the URL.

collegepucks@gmail.com

I have a ton of D3 pucks....Mostly NESCAC and old ECAC EAST pucks....I will see what I can do...Edit I think I may have an MCLA puck....
                      Last edited by hockeyfan77; 02-05-2016, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X