Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UAA at Michigan Tech: Let the pony show begin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UAA at Michigan Tech: Let the pony show begin!

Originally posted by thepuckluck View Post
    Don't the Thread monitors delete personal attacks?
    Do the mods ever touch these threads?
    Last edited by AKSWF; 12-04-2015, 01:57 PM. Reason: graarrammmar
    Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by AKSWF View Post
      Do the mods ever touch these threads?
      http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...png?1318992465
      BGSU Class of 2017

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
        Jersey guy says that UAA has some sweet new road jerseys this season. Too bad the only pic I can find on the Internet is of two players eating a sandwich while wearing them.
        Ryan J

I really didn't like them that much, but then I look at jerseys with an eye towards broadcasting. They're too dark. Also, I'm sure that it's fine with the locals, but "ALASKA SEAWOLVES" seems to me that it would confuse people as to which school they were seeing. Maybe I'm just used to "ALABAMA HUNTSVILLE" on our road uniforms.

GFM
        Geof F. Morris
        UAH BSE MAE 2002
        UAHHockey.com

Comment

Let the pony show begin! SEAWOLVES WIN! Get the Party Cannon!

U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            Let the pony show begin! SEAWOLVES WIN! Get the Party Cannon!

Solid game for the Seawolves. And the drilling to Hubbs in the first period? Hard check from behind into the boards, and they give a 2 minute INTERFERENCE penalty? Where did they get these refs from. Ah well, the boys beat Tech anyway!! Well done guys.
            Originally Posted by aparch
            I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
                Just for hater clarification, that's NOT me.
                Here's some additional 103 octane.
                Ryan J

Dah Huskies got "Pony Packed"
                Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                  lol
                  Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                  USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                    What is this "ponies" thing all about anyway? Anyone willing to help us ignorant ones? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Pure Mel View Post
                      What is this "ponies" thing all about anyway? Anyone willing to help us ignorant ones? Thanks
                      I think Twich caught his at 1600 Gambell st.
                      Last edited by Alaska Hockey; 12-05-2015, 03:33 AM.
                      Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                      UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Sounds like UAA ponied up...
                        If I had a cool pic or saying it would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by Hal9K View Post
                          Sounds like UAA ponied up...
                          They did. Tech better figure out how to pony up because we're headed for 3rd with no hope of an at large bid. Matt Thomas was nuts the whole game. I liked the animation. He's my favorite visiting coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Pure Mel View Post
                            JJ and I just kinda started pouring gas on it one day. JJ's daughter actually really likes the show, and I'm a giant Internet dork who enjoys watching the Internet lose its fool head over a cartoon, so it all makes sense.
                            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                              JJ and I just kinda started pouring gas on it one day. JJ's daughter actually really likes the show, and I'm a giant Internet dork who enjoys watching the Internet lose its fool head over a cartoon, so it all makes sense.
                              My granddaughter was sitting next to me while I was reading the thread, and she yells out "PINKIE PIE"! So, thanks you guys. You made her day.
                              Originally Posted by aparch
                              I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
                                Maybe I'm just used to "ALABAMA HUNTSVILLE" on our road uniforms.
                                GFM
                                I heard your throwback jerseys had "Hunstville" on them. Oops. It will just make them more collectible. Now if you would have had an upsidedown plane on the shoulders that would have been gold.

Ryan J
                                Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
                                https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
                                Originally posted by geezer
                                Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
                                Originally posted by manurespreader
                                ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Working...
                                X