Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Wildcats v Bentley Falcons Can the 'Cats Trump the Birds? Saturday Nov. 29 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UNH Wildcats v Bentley Falcons Can the 'Cats Trump the Birds? Saturday Nov. 29 20

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
    Will be interesting to see how many shifts the Eiserman brothers play against one another. I agree with Ronnieb, sadly my alma mater will not be shutting out anyone this year.
    I've got UNH breaking out in this one also. Something like 6-2 after going down 2-1 in the first period.
    UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Re: UNH Wildcats v Bentley Falcons Can the 'Cats Trump the Birds? Saturday Nov. 29 20

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
      I've got UNH breaking out in this one also. Something like 6-2 after going down 2-1 in the first period.
      Agreed. Bentley is this year's Alabama Huntsville
      UNH Hockey: From "Why Not Us' to "Woe is Us"

Comment

CMacD not playing tonight no idea why. Other change tonight looks like Maller out again Chanter in...Go 'Cats!!
        Last edited by HockeyRef; 11-28-2015, 05:56 PM.
        I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

Rooting for 3 or 4 point nights from Poturalski & Kelleher - anything else would be a bonus...
          Live Free or Die!!
          Miami University '03

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
            CMacD not playing tonight no idea why. Other change tonight looks like Maller out again Chanter in...Go 'Cats!!
            Hard to believe MacDonald is out for any reason other than injury or illness ...
            Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
            Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Bentley strikes first ...point blank

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                UNH breaks out with a decisive 5-0 win. Tirone posts the shutout, earning some much-needed confidence. Vela and Eiserman score their first goals of the season. Hopes are raised for an acceptable finish to the 2015 schedule.
                Oopsie.....

Comment

Is it me or is Coach Stewart not on the bench?
                  Last edited by GoUNH; 11-28-2015, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Correale from who else Pats and TyK!! Tic tac toe!! Meanwhile Richy Boyd playing center...

Comment

Pots on the PP!! 2-1 'Cats!!! Assist Cleland / Marks

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                        Hard to believe MacDonald is out for any reason other than injury or illness ...
                        A knee injury according to the tv broadcast.

Comment

Arrrrrggghhhh. Wifi giving me NOTHING tonight due to thunderstorms.

Keep the updates coming!!
                          Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
                            Arrrrrggghhhh. Wifi giving me NOTHING tonight due to thunderstorms.

Keep the updates coming!!
                            2-2 with 3:49 to go in the 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                              Rooting for 3 or 4 point nights from Poturalski & Kelleher - anything else would be a bonus...
                              On pace for 3 a piece, and we may need more than that. In keeping with a 2015-16 trend, UNH scores two quick goals to take the lead and the next shot is a goal against...
                              Live Free or Die!!
                              Miami University '03

Comment

Tied up at 2 could we turn the puck over more? Getting some good looks hope we turn it on in the 2nd... Haven't seen all the stats but looks fairly even. Step it up in the 2nd!!

Comment

Working...
                                X