No announcement yet.

Minnesota hosts SCSU: 11/27 & 11/29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant help it that Lucia waved the white flag.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Re:

Originally posted by St. Clown
      Well, there's sandbagging, and then there's Scooby's level of sandbagging. He's erected a 30ft tall dyke along the entire length of the Red River.
      We're just lucky that he's ours.
      Go Gophers!

Comment

Re: Minnesota hosts SCSU: 11/27 & 11/29

Anyone know somewhere I can watch this game online?
        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Can't wait till Big 10 can compete.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
            Anyone know somewhere I can watch this game online?
            BTN2Go, I believe.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by hockeykrazy
              Jonny plays in Cali. not Colo.. Must be an import or false report.
              Well unless it's an in house squirt team I'm guessing they travel.
              "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
              Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
              The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
              Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                Well unless it's an in house squirt team I'm guessing they travel.
                Sorry no AHL teams in Colorado and as far as I know he hasn't been sent down to the ECHL yet. Plus it's Jonny not Johnny.

Comment

I'd like to see SCSU play a full 60 minutes in future games, especially Sunday night.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

This new college hockey era is horrible. Every Gopher game feels like a non-conference game to the fans and more importantly the players. Rivalry with SCSU? No. MN State? No. BSU? No. UMD? No. It seems like the past three years all the old WCHA rivals are getting up for the Gophers but there is no urgency from fans or the players. I can't believe I am going to say this but the games are boring. Ugh.
                    Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                    dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                    wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

New B1G proposed rule: Players outside your home state only get three years of eligibility.

~ Don Lucia
                      scsuhockey.com
                      CollegeHockeyRecruitExchange.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        And no one cares about WI hockey. Even WI administration.
                        Thanks BADgers for making every game feel like a non-conference game.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                          The Big Ten is 13-24-9 against schools that aren't in Atlantic Hockey or in their first year at Division I. Is that just a down year? Even in a down year, isn't that pathetic considering the advantage in resources and prestige that the schools in the Big Ten have?
                          The schools DON'T CARE. They don't give a ****!!! It's ruined college hockey and it's made every game non-conference boring game. I hate it.

Comment

Tough 3-2 loss for the Gophers, but there were some positives they can take to Sundays rematch. I thought they won puck battles and forechecked hard in the second and last half of the third. If they're more consistent with that style of play, they'll be a much better team. Credit Charlie Lindgren, he was really on his game in net for SC tonight and made some great saves. The star of the game on the Gophers for me was Leon Bristedt, who has clearly elevated his game this season and has become their most creative playmaker.

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                              The schools DON'T CARE. They don't give a ****!!! It's ruined college hockey and it's made every game non-conference boring game. I hate it.
                              Don't tell Hammy. They're putting money in to making the rink smaller, after all!
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Someday Minnesota will be competitive again. I can't wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X