Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11/30/2015 Will The Mustangs & Thoroughbreds Skid-more on the way home? Its Post Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11/30/2015 Will The Mustangs & Thoroughbreds Skid-more on the way home? Its Post Time

Time to post the scores as you get them !

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Re: 11/30/2015 Will The Mustangs & Thoroughbreds Skid-more on the way home? Its Post

Oswego 2..Morrisville 0 6 min left in the first

Morrisville cuts it to 2-1
    Last edited by Birdwatcher; 11-20-2015, 06:31 PM.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Re: 11/30/2015 Will The Mustangs & Thoroughbreds Skid-more on the way home? Its Post

After 1: Babson 2 USM 0: Shots Babson 9 USM 5: Power Plays USM 0-1 Babson None

Comment

After one period Skidmore 2 - Norwich 0. 2nd Skidmore goal was a shorthanded goal.
        Formerly known as NUSuntan

Comment

Originally posted by The Real Georgia Peach View Post
          After one period Skidmore 2 - Norwich 0. 2nd Skidmore goal was a shorthanded goal.
          Yikes, I just got here - saw 2-0 and had no clue that the Skids were up. Made an assumption with out looking closely at the scoreboard. Not good
          2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
          2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
          2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
          2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Lakers up 3-1 with 7 left in 2nd.... EDIT 4-1 4min left in 2nd
            Last edited by LakerEagleLover; 11-20-2015, 07:11 PM.
            LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

3-0 Skiddy. 5:52 left in 2nd
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
                Yikes, I just got here - saw 2-0 and had no clue that the Skids were up. Made an assumption with out looking closely at the scoreboard. Not good
                Now 3-0....Cadets not looking like themselves...defense is scrambling

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

After a fairly tight second period, Hobart scores two goals in the final minute to extend their lead

End of 2
                  Hobart - 4
                  Elmira - 1

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
                    Now 3-0....Cadets not looking like themselves...defense is scrambling
                    Cadets need to do something in the first ten minutes of the third. After that you will more than likely see Skidmore pack it in on defense to protect the lead.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
                      Cadets need to do something in the first ten minutes of the third. After that you will more than likely see Skidmore pack it in on defense to protect the lead.
                      And if Skidmore plays Katy bar the door, they'll let Norwich fire away with all the artillery. I wouldn't do that.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Lakers win 5-1. Barton hat trick
                        LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

4-0 Skidmore final over Norwich.
                          Formerly known as NUSuntan

Comment

5-3 Hobart over Elmira.

Comment

SNC shuts out UW Superior four zip. Nice win to head into Stevens Point tomorrow night

Comment

Working...
                              X