No announcement yet.

UND @ SCSU: The Fighting Hawks Era Begins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Already calling a split? Can't do that until it's over. Can't count out UND. Still can make this a game in the 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU2039 View Post
      Never said you were, only that you did. Reading isn't your strong suit is it?
      The point was that it wasn't just me who saw the flopping but you knew that already. It's a little sad You can't even admit they were but hey what ever you gotta tell yourself. I guess when ya know your wrong it's easier to start calling people dumb(reading isn't your strong suit is it? As you said above). I put that last part in so you couldn't try split hairs again.

Comment

Don't you have a bridge to be under right now?

Comment

Re: UND @ SCSU: The Fighting Hawks Era Begins

Originally posted by Sioux-perDrunk View Post
          The point was that it wasn't just me who saw the flopping but you knew that already. It's a little sad You can't even admit they were but hey what ever you gotta tell yourself. I guess when ya know your wrong it's easier to start calling people dumb(reading isn't your strong suit is it? As you said above). I put that last part in so you couldn't try split hairs again.
          Didn't seem to be flopping tonight. Were still somehow able to administer a pretty thorough beating.
          Originally posted by SJHovey
          Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
          Originally posted by Brenthoven
          We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Don't you have a bridge to be under right now?
            Hahaha yup that's what I thought!! Mark one up in the W column!

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
              Didn't seem to be flopping tonight. Were still somehow able to administer a pretty thorough beating.
              Ya they played good tonight they should have played this way yesterday they might have come away with the sweep

Comment

The SCSU win column?

Comment

Originally posted by Sioux-perDrunk View Post
                  Ya they played good tonight they should have played this way yesterday they might have come away with the sweep
                  Didn't play that badly.
                  Would have been nice to sweep but didn't happen.
                  Still does not mean we flopped, even if you and some random "others" say so.
                  But keep banging that drum...
                  "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                  Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                  Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Dominating performance by SCSU tonight. Too bad these teams don't play again during the regular season.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                      Dominating performance by SCSU tonight. Too bad these teams don't play again during the regular season.
                      Yeah, it has to be like 10 years since we haven't played each other 4 times. I am ok with only having one series each against UND and Denver, though.
                      Originally posted by SJHovey
                      Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                      Originally posted by Brenthoven
                      We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                        Didn't play that badly.
                        Would have been nice to sweep but didn't happen.
                        Still does not mean we flopped, even if you and some random "others" say so.
                        But keep banging that drum...
                        bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang hahaha couldnt help myself

Comment

We only got CC once last year. I'll trade a DU/UND series for a conference title.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                            Didn't realize this was the only regular season meeting between the teams. So use to seeing UND 4 times a year. Now I'm sort of sad.

Comment

Very worried about the mental state of the North Dakota fans. Kept chanting "Lets go Sioux" in a Hawks/Huskies game. Clear evidence that living in North Dakota drives you mad.

Comment

I believe the high stick goal wasn't overturned because the zebra's didn't have the clear view we got on replay.

Yeah, UND got one call all night, sure. Lets go with that. That horrible call lead to a PP goal. That clearly makes up for everything because UND didn't have a legit other penalty called against them all night.

You are a troll and I don't know why I'm bothering replying to you. Both teams played a good game. I enjoyed it even with my team losing in the end. I hope for another good game tonight.
                                Good post. I agree with you. St. Cloud should have swept this series.

I don't understand why the first UND goal wasn't waived off based on the TV replay. Next UND gets a phantom penalty called to score a power play and change the entire momentum and complexion of the game.

Hard to know what would have happened with better officiating, but the drunken troll allegations of SCSU players "flopping" is just hilarious.

Outside of the big Caligula line for UND, it is obvious that SCSU is a deeper and better team. Good to see Chuck play a much better game than on Friday.

I have yet to see a team in the NCHC that is better than St. Cloud for this season. It is early.

Looking forward to seeing St. Cloud sweep the goofers next weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X