PDA

View Full Version : UND @ SCSU: The Fighting Hawks Era Begins

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Sioux-perDrunk
11-21-2015, 09:22 PM
Didn't seem to be flopping tonight. Were still somehow able to administer a pretty thorough beating.

Ya they played good tonight they should have played this way yesterday they might have come away with the sweep

SCSU2039
11-21-2015, 09:23 PM
The SCSU win column?

First Time, Long Time
11-21-2015, 09:27 PM
Ya they played good tonight they should have played this way yesterday they might have come away with the sweep

Didn't play that badly.
Would have been nice to sweep but didn't happen.
Still does not mean we flopped, even if you and some random "others" say so.
But keep banging that drum...

burd
11-21-2015, 09:27 PM
Dominating performance by SCSU tonight. Too bad these teams don't play again during the regular season.

Tipsy McStagger
11-21-2015, 09:33 PM
Dominating performance by SCSU tonight. Too bad these teams don't play again during the regular season.
Yeah, it has to be like 10 years since we haven't played each other 4 times. I am ok with only having one series each against UND and Denver, though.

Sioux-perDrunk
11-21-2015, 09:37 PM
Didn't play that badly.
Would have been nice to sweep but didn't happen.
Still does not mean we flopped, even if you and some random "others" say so.
But keep banging that drum...

bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang hahaha couldnt help myself

RL3AO
11-21-2015, 09:40 PM
We only got CC once last year. I'll trade a DU/UND series for a conference title.

SCSU2039
11-21-2015, 09:54 PM

Didn't realize this was the only regular season meeting between the teams. So use to seeing UND 4 times a year. Now I'm sort of sad.

RL3AO
11-21-2015, 10:24 PM
Very worried about the mental state of the North Dakota fans. Kept chanting "Lets go Sioux" in a Hawks/Huskies game. Clear evidence that living in North Dakota drives you mad.

Husckey Domi Nation
11-21-2015, 10:49 PM
I believe the high stick goal wasn't overturned because the zebra's didn't have the clear view we got on replay.

Yeah, UND got one call all night, sure. Lets go with that. That horrible call lead to a PP goal. That clearly makes up for everything because UND didn't have a legit other penalty called against them all night.

You are a troll and I don't know why I'm bothering replying to you. Both teams played a good game. I enjoyed it even with my team losing in the end. I hope for another good game tonight.

Good post. I agree with you. St. Cloud should have swept this series.

I don't understand why the first UND goal wasn't waived off based on the TV replay. Next UND gets a phantom penalty called to score a power play and change the entire momentum and complexion of the game.

Hard to know what would have happened with better officiating, but the drunken troll allegations of SCSU players "flopping" is just hilarious.

Outside of the big Caligula line for UND, it is obvious that SCSU is a deeper and better team. Good to see Chuck play a much better game than on Friday.

I have yet to see a team in the NCHC that is better than St. Cloud for this season. It is early.

Looking forward to seeing St. Cloud sweep the goofers next weekend.

Sioux-perDrunk
11-22-2015, 12:32 AM
Good post. I agree with you. St. Cloud should have swept this series.

I don't understand why the first UND goal wasn't waived off based on the TV replay. Next UND gets a phantom penalty called to score a power play and change the entire momentum and complexion of the game.

Hard to know what would have happened with better officiating, but the drunken troll allegations of SCSU players "flopping" is just hilarious.

Outside of the big Caligula line for UND, it is obvious that SCSU is a deeper and better team. Good to see Chuck play a much better game than on Friday.

I have yet to see a team in the NCHC that is better than St. Cloud for this season. It is early.

Looking forward to seeing St. Cloud sweep the goofers next weekend.

Holy man! hahahaha this is the most delusional fan message I've ever had the pleasure reading!! Thank you I've copied this and will be sharing for a long time.👍 keep them coming please

Dude Love
11-22-2015, 01:06 AM

St. Cloud got beat by Drake Caggiula on Friday. Not UND. The rest of those scrubs don't impress me. Well...that Boeser kid is pretty good.

Sioux-perDrunk
11-22-2015, 01:20 AM
St. Cloud got beat by Drake Caggiula on Friday. Not UND. The rest of those scrubs don't impress me. Well...that Boeser kid is pretty good.

Hahaha ya nobody had assists on Caggulias goals. I'm really liking the SCSU threads!

Biddco
11-22-2015, 09:53 AM
Heck ya!! You know how cold it is in ND and one can only drink so much mouth wash

That's the spirit! :cool:

RL3AO
11-22-2015, 10:40 AM
Anyone think these are both top 5 teams?

burd
11-22-2015, 11:17 AM
Anyone think these are both top 5 teams?

Impossible to say without having seen other top-rated teams. SCSU was the better overall team this weekend. They have a lot of speed and skill and also seem to see each other on the ice very well. They use the big ice well.

Dirty
11-22-2015, 11:43 AM
After the clobbering UND took, I doubt they are a top five team in the league much less the country. The season is over.

Biddco
11-22-2015, 03:33 PM
After the clobbering UND took, I doubt they are a top five team in the league much less the country. The season is over.

It's all because they are the Fighting Hawks. Bad omen for the team. SMDH

burd
11-22-2015, 05:10 PM

Dirty nails it as usual.

SCSU Euro
11-22-2015, 06:31 PM
Its like when District 5 became the Ducks... It'll be tough on the Fighting Hawks as now they only have one win on the season