PDA

View Full Version : UND @ SCSU: The Fighting Hawks Era Begins

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

cross cheque
11-17-2015, 03:37 PM
I have to work Friday & Saturday night. So not only will I not make it to Cloud to see the farmers coming down 94 from Grand Forks...I don't even get to watch the games at home.

Well it's too bad you won't be able to see the farmers coming down I94 but since you're working Friday and Saturday night at least you'll be able to serve them pizza, at work.:cool:

Tipsy McStagger
11-17-2015, 07:44 PM
Well it's too bad you won't be able to see the farmers coming down I94 but since you're working Friday and Saturday night at least you'll be able to serve them pizza, at work.:cool:

Nice

SCSU Euro
11-18-2015, 12:01 PM
Caw!

Dirty
11-18-2015, 12:10 PM
Caw!

It's spelled with a K, you dunce.

Husckey Domi Nation
11-18-2015, 01:26 PM
Caw!

Bickering eyass.

Bring them on.

SCSU Euro
11-18-2015, 02:02 PM

How can YOU tell me how its spelled when I'm mocking it? I'm pretty sure its something new considering your tradition-rich school's nickname is newer than breakfast.

Tipsy McStagger
11-18-2015, 02:08 PM
Cite your sources please.

Dirty
11-18-2015, 02:20 PM
How can YOU tell me how its spelled when I'm mocking it? I'm pretty sure its something new considering your tradition-rich school's nickname is newer than breakfast.

Because I have spoken with Biddco and RWD on this exact matter and seeing as they are the originators of call/cheer/whatever you want to call it, their spelling of it is canon.

willythekid
11-18-2015, 02:25 PM
With all this nickname talk people are forgetting the real issue, which is how bad UND is going to be killed by this unstoppable st cloud team. Think of all the National Titles cloud will have soon... everyone else in D1 is playing for second place now.

St. Clown
11-18-2015, 02:34 PM
With all this nickname talk people are forgetting the real issue, which is how bad UND is going to be killed by this unstoppable st cloud team. Think of all the National Titles cloud will have soon... everyone else in D1 is playing for second place now.

That sandbag of yours is looking more like a concrete brick with a short tether attached.

Tipsy McStagger
11-18-2015, 02:41 PM
I think the new name should be amended to Fightng Hwks, since the players are always missing vowels in their name. Hrynkiw, Chyzyk, Prpich, Hrkac, etc.

Dirty
11-18-2015, 02:44 PM
I think the new name should be amended to Fightng Hwks, since the players are always missing vowels in their name. Hrynkiw, Chyzyk, Prpich, Hrkac, etc.

That's very hockey-centric of you. UND does play and win national championships in other sports too.

Tipsy McStagger
11-18-2015, 02:47 PM
That's very hockey-centric of you. UND does play and win national championships in other sports too.
Only UND non-hockey athlete I know is John Bowenkamp and that is because I worked at Sears with him in High School.

SCSU Euro
11-18-2015, 07:14 PM
Because I have spoken with Biddco and RWD on this exact matter and seeing as they are the originators of call/cheer/whatever you want to call it, their spelling of it is canon.

And therefore if I am MOCKING it, I can spell it however I like. Plus its two different schools, so why couldn't it be spelled differently?

Dirty
11-18-2015, 07:23 PM
And therefore if I am MOCKING it, I can spell it however I like. Plus its two different schools, so why couldn't it be spelled differently?

Because I said so. It is spelled the same and whether you agree with this or not is completely irrelevant.

MinnesotaNorthStar
11-18-2015, 07:39 PM

You know what a vowel is, right? A, E, I, O, U. Sometimes Y. All those names have vowels in them. You even left an I in "Fightng"

burd
11-18-2015, 08:08 PM
I think it's great SCSU has gone from a program that had never won an NCAA tournament game to one that has.

Tipsy McStagger
11-18-2015, 09:21 PM
You know what a vowel is, right? A, E, I, O, U. Sometimes Y. All those names have vowels in them. You even left an I in "Fightng"
No, I don't know what a vowel is, you jackoff. You got me. Those names look totally normal. Couldn't possibly use any more vowels.

SCSU Euro
11-18-2015, 10:20 PM
Wait... So Kent Hrbek went to UND?!?

cross cheque
11-20-2015, 08:52 AM
Gameday bump!