X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Big Ten > NCHC

Originally posted by Speed Kills View Post
    I posted facts, facts that prove our six teams own more championship hardware than your eight teams. If you want to talk about troll postings, look no further than each and every post that makes snarky comments about the Big Ten and/or any of its member schools.
    blah blah blah
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Don't feed the troll. I see a lot of vets falling for rookie sh* in this thread.
      Thought I'd feed him some unrelated crap to see what happened. Hook. Line. Sinker.
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
        blah blah blah
        In other words, you realize that I'm right based on irrefutable facts so you change the subject and choose not to acknowledge the facts.

Thanks for playing, better luck next time.
        National championships won by Big Ten schools : 23 (Michigan 9, Wisconsin 6, Minnesota 5, Michigan State 3, Ohio State 0, Penn State 0, Notre Dame 0)
        National championships won by NCHC schools : 21 (North Dakota 8, Denver 8, MN-Duluth 3, Colorado College 2, St. Cloud State 0, Miami 0, NE-Omaha 0, Western Michigan 0)

23 > 21

Comment

No they didn't, and for the record the 17 won by NCHC teams were not won in the NCHC either.

If you want to focus on only what has been accomplished in the current conference alignment and throw history out the window I can play that way too. In the first two years of the NCHC and Big Ten hockey conference no team from either conference has won a national championship yet. The NCHC has yet to so much as send a team to the championship game.

NCHC : Overrated choke artists
          Wouldn't the overrated choke artists be the Big Ten team that lost in the National Championship game? I mean they couldn't even beat an "EZAC" team?*

Let's look at the NCHC vs. B1G interconference records those past two years you speak of:
          2014-2015 -- NCHC 15-2-0 against B1G
          2013-2014 -- NCHC 10-9-1 against B1G

Not to mention the fact that once again the NCHC is besting the B1G in head to head match-ups this season.

NCHC > B1G

How's that for irrefutable facts?

*Don't take offense Gopher fans, I'm just facetiously responding to Speed Kills.
          Last edited by SiouxFanatic; 11-07-2015, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFanatic View Post
            Wouldn't the overrated choke artists be the Big Ten team that lost in the National Championship game? I mean they couldn't even beat an "EZAC" team?*

Let's look at the NCHC vs. B1G interconference records those past two years you speak of:

Not to mention the fact that once again the NCHC is besting the B1G in head to head match-ups this season.

NCHC > B1G

*Don't take offense Gopher fans, I'm just facetiously responding to Speed Kills.
            We don't claim him.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

"Let's look at the NCHC vs. B1G interconference records those past two years you speak of:

So far,
              2015-16 -- NCHC 7-1-0 against B1G

Comment

Originally posted by hockeykrazy View Post
                "Let's look at the NCHC vs. B1G interconference records those past two years you speak of:

So far,
                2015-16 -- NCHC 7-1-0 against B1G
                Let me know when one of your precious NCHC teams wins a game in the Frozen Four. Winning in October and November is nice, but not as nice as winning in March and April. The NCHC is full of good regular season teams, but being good in the regular season isn't enough to warrant all of the obnoxious boasting that this board has been subjected to ever since those eight schools abandoned the WCHA and CCHA.

The NCHC teams have the most overbearing loudmouth fanbases this side of the New York Yankees. I'm sick and tired of their hateful propaganda and decided that Wisconsin's upset of UND on Friday night provided the best opportunity to give them a dose of their own medicine.
                Last edited by Speed Kills; 11-08-2015, 01:45 AM.
                National championships won by Big Ten schools : 23 (Michigan 9, Wisconsin 6, Minnesota 5, Michigan State 3, Ohio State 0, Penn State 0, Notre Dame 0)
                National championships won by NCHC schools : 21 (North Dakota 8, Denver 8, MN-Duluth 3, Colorado College 2, St. Cloud State 0, Miami 0, NE-Omaha 0, Western Michigan 0)

23 > 21

Comment

Let me know when one of your precious NCHC teams wins a game in the Frozen Four. Winning in October and November is nice, but not as nice as winning in March and April. The NCHC is full of good regular season teams, but being good in the regular season isn't enough to warrant all of the obnoxious boasting that this board has been subjected to ever since those eight schools abandoned the WCHA and CCHA.

The NCHC teams have the most overbearing loudmouth fanbases this side of the New York Yankees. I'm sick and tired of their hateful propaganda and decided that Wisconsin's upset of UND on Friday night provided the best opportunity to give them a dose of their own medicine.
                  So of your own accord...you decided to be an *******.
                  How nice for you.
                  "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                  Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                  Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

I'm glad you're sick and tired of our fanbases... the fact that we get under your d0ushey skin gives me the warm and fuzzies. BTW, ask anyone... the NCHC is a better conference than the big6. Really, go ask.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFanatic View Post

NCHC > B1G

How in the world did the number one ranked nacho team get beaten at home by the worst ever Big Ten team? Talk about overrated choke artists. You deserve to lose your nickname after that.
                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                      Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

In other words, you realize that I'm right based on irrefutable facts so you change the subject and choose not to acknowledge the facts.

Thanks for playing, better luck next time.
                        You still live in Fargo.
                        tUMD Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                          You still live in Fargo.
                          Man, am I glad I moved!
                          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                            So of your own accord...you decided to be an *******.
                            How nice for you.
                            I decided to be an ******* as a matter of retaliation, not instigation. You can thank all the blowhard Big Ten hating NCHC fans for giving me motivation.

23 > 21

Comment

I decided to be an ******* as a matter of retaliation, not instigation. You can thank all the blowhard Big Ten hating NCHC fans for giving me motivation.
                              Man and I thought I lived a pathetic life.
                              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                                Man and I thought I lived a pathetic life.
                                Trolls are out early this year.
                                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working...
                                X