No announcement yet.

Who are You Again? UNH Travels to East Lansing to Take On Sparty, 11/6-7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who are You Again? UNH Travels to East Lansing to Take On Sparty, 11/6-7

Oh my. Not the best of starts, regardless of the score. Heading out to dinner will be checking on this board. Go 'Cats!!
    I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

18-5 shot advantage after one for MSU - at least Tirone seems to be rounding into form...
      Live Free or Die!!
      Miami University '03

Comment

Got 'em right where we want 'em in SOG department?

Comment

3-0 MSU early in the third.....sigh.....

Chuck, you may want to revise your prediction....
          UNH

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
            3-0 MSU early in the third.....sigh.....

Chuck, you may want to revise your prediction....
            Harrumph oh well one of those nights? Sighhhhh

Comment

SOG very lopsided in favor of MSU! Tough one for Tirone to make his comeback in!
              UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Wait....make that 4-0 on a shortie by MSU's Joe Cox.

'Cats just not showing up tonight, embarrassingly being out-shot by a mediocre MSU team, 37-18. I'm outta here...hopefully tomorrow night these guys will show up.
                UNH

Comment

'Cats just not showing up tonight, embarrassingly being out-shot by a mediocre MSU team, 37-18. I'm outta here...hopefully tomorrow night these guys will show up.
                  Same here! Night, night!
                  UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                    Same here! Night, night!
                    Can't even. Later!

Ps
                    One SOG battle I wish we had won 42-25 MSU
                    Last edited by HockeyRef; 11-06-2015, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Since no MSU fans are here, I'll do it for them. Referencing the thread title: We are the Spartans and UNH travelled to East Lansing? Really? We've not seen them.
                      I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Shortie scored while Travis Walsh in the box; the ghost of Walshy followed the Cats to East Lansing.

Comment

Originally posted by Darius View Post
                          Since no MSU fans are here, I'll do it for them. Referencing the thread title: We are the Spartans and UNH travelled to East Lansing? Really? We've not seen them.
                          That is a terrible result. Very disappointing...
                          Live Free or Die!!
                          Miami University '03

Comment

Wow ... that was lame. The Tirone situation doesn't get helped by a poor no-show by his teammates. But hard not to go back to Clark now for the second half of the weekend.

Only thing more embarrassing than how UNH played was my ridiculous prediction for tonight.

I do think I predicted a split earlier in the week, so I've still got that going for me ...
                            Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                            Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

And, the humiliation to be singled out on Mookie's HEA OOC thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                                And, the humiliation to be singled out on Mookie's HEA OOC thread.
                                Ugh that's the worst. Wonder which team will show up tonight? I will confess that I didn't watch the game in its entirety was MSU that good...or we really that bad? And oh yes I fully recognize we have things to improve on I just hate it when I feel they aren't into it for whatever reason..

Offense? I will say in watching the replays in CHC's blog the line of Hill Naz Miller had a few chances but over all we really didn't threaten Hildebrand very much..or at all? I mean the SOG total 2 games in a row have been well...this team is better than this although it didn't really matter with the last game.

AC is "day to day" so doubtful he's playing tonight with MC looming next week; not to get ahead of ourselves here. From the little I did see we still have issues clearing the zone and connecting with forwards although honestly didn't seem like we mounted much of a threat when we did. 42 SOG's is a lot for most goalies to contend with...unless of course if you're Thatcher Demko who's what, .97% right now? gaaaaa....

Gonna be a long flight home without a win tonight so let's go 'Cats!!

ps...and answer me this...should we consider that we are still...a young team? Not an excuse but thinking it's a factor in being up/down for games.
                                Last edited by HockeyRef; 11-07-2015, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X