Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015-16 Oswego State Lakers Hockey #LakePlacidOrBust #NoMoreDrivesToAdrian #GoLakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015-16 Oswego State Lakers Hockey #LakePlacidOrBust #NoMoreDrivesToAdrian #GoLakers

Here we go....
    LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Re: 2015-16 Oswego State Lakers Hockey #LakePlacidOrBust #NoMoreDrivesToAdrian #GoLak

OK hate to start the season/thread like this but...the cheerleading gods have crushed me and I cant go to Whiteout Weekend..Thus I have 2 tiks in section 53 for fri Platty and 3 for sat night vs Potsdam .... lacasagrande@aol.com if you want these...my 8 yo owes me big time
    Last edited by bakdraft21; 10-27-2015, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
      OK hate to start the season/thread like this but...the cheerleading gods have crushed me and I cant go to Whiteout Weekend..Thus I have 3 tiks in section 53 for fri Platty and 3 for sat night vs Potsdam .... lacasagrande@aol.com if you want these...my 8 yo owes me big time
      #Good Dad
      Last edited by OZFEST; 10-26-2015, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Re: 2015-16 Oswego State Lakers Hockey #LakePlacidOrBust #NoMoreDrivesToAdrian #GoLak

Been there...my daughter chhered from fourth grade thru college and grad school....then continued by cheering for two semi-pro football teams (at the same time)

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
          Been there...my daughter chhered from fourth grade thru college and grad school....then continued by cheering for two semi-pro football teams (at the same time)
          Good to hear that,she loves the cheer,but also has a great time at the hockey games and the hotel pool,was a hard choice for her as well.

Comment

OK hate to start the season/thread like this but...the cheerleading gods have crushed me and I cant go to Whiteout Weekend..Thus I have 2 tiks in section 53 for fri Platty and 3 for sat night vs Potsdam .... lacasagrande@aol.com if you want these...my 8 yo owes me big time
            Laker Nation and the ProsWithGPAs will miss you...but the stream should work fine on your mobile device!
            LakerEagleLover

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
              Laker Nation and the ProsWithGPAs will miss you...but the stream should work fine on your mobile device!
              Thanks,I am thinking maybe a huge water leak at the school and cheerfest gets canceled.

Comment

Season set to open tonight in what will be a playoff type atmosphere in Genny I am sure.This should be a fasst game with lots of hitting and probably a bunch of penalties,special teams may be a big part.The question will be our defense as far as I am concerned,can they clear the puck and clear the front of the net?? I think netminding will show up and we have scoring most of the time..Ok lets get ready to rumble,,,, Lets Go Lakers!!!!

Comment

Season set to open tonight in what will be a playoff type atmosphere in Genny I am sure.This should be a fasst game with lots of hitting and probably a bunch of penalties,special teams may be a big part.The question will be our defense as far as I am concerned,can they clear the puck and clear the front of the net?? I think netminding will show up and we have scoring most of the time..Ok lets get ready to rumble,,,, Lets Go Lakers!!!!
                  Hopefully my party gets over in a hurry and I can swing over....

In the words of Bart Scott......CAN'T WAIT!
                  Remy Babineaux
                  remyb616@gmail.com
                  D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
                    Hopefully my party gets over in a hurry and I can swing over....

In the words of Bart Scott......CAN'T WAIT!
                    should be a barn burner..........insert Selleck job here________

Comment

My feed svcked,couldnt get a feel for the game at all...Bottomline our special teams have been bad ....3 games in a row letting up a SHG going back to the killer one vs Adrian...0-4 on the PP and genny was 1-2 on their chances. After that I couldnt see much. I think tonight will be a very close game and could go eitherway if special teams continues like this...WHERE DID ALL THE POSTERS GO ON THIS THREAD????

Comment

My feed svcked,couldnt get a feel for the game at all...Bottomline our special teams have been bad ....3 games in a row letting up a SHG going back to the killer one vs Adrian...0-4 on the PP and genny was 1-2 on their chances. After that I couldnt see much. I think tonight will be a very close game and could go eitherway if special teams continues like this...WHERE DID ALL THE POSTERS GO ON THIS THREAD????
                        High School football .......

Comment

So why did we play at geneseo then play their travel partner brockport at oswego? Shouldn't we have played at Brockport?
                          http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

Good question...there is also a single game with Cortland this week...seems like calendar management -before whiteout? Maybe tournament schedules and second semester issues on either side? Remember we juggled a few things last year to play at the Dome..... Clearly I don't have a clue. 😎
                            LakerEagleLover

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                              Good question...there is also a single game with Cortland this week...seems like calendar management -before whiteout? Maybe tournament schedules and second semester issues on either side? Remember we juggled a few things last year to play at the Dome..... Clearly I don't have a clue. 😎
                              Expand your horizons beyond the green and gold and look at the composite SUNYAC schedule. Outside of Plattsburgh / Potsdam (for travel purposes) most SUNYAC teams are doing this. I was told it was to eliminate the need for 2 nights of hotels. $$$

Edit Plattsburgh is doing a home and home weekend series with Morrisville.....
                              Remy Babineaux
                              remyb616@gmail.com
                              D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Working...
                              X