PDA

View Full Version : NMU vs MTU: How the Tables Have Turned....

Pages : 1 [2]

manurespreader
10-23-2015, 09:34 PM
I thought the first period was pretty bad by both teams but NMU certainly outplayed Tech the rest of the way.

JohnsonsJerseys
10-24-2015, 11:19 PM
Tech looked awful on Friday night and the lack of production on the major penalty power play really hurt. It took Tech about 4:30 to get the power play established in the NMU zone. That just can't happen. Everytime I see a bad game on a big ice, I just wonder if it really throws off the players. You might think "It's only 15 feet" but if you've ever played hockey it seems HUGE when you are out there

Saturday night was a nice bounce back. Too bad they stunk it up Friday and couldn't get a sweep. We've already booked two losses that are going to be "wish we had those back" in February.

Ryan

davyd83
10-25-2015, 01:34 AM
Tech looked awful on Friday night and the lack of production on the major penalty power play really hurt. It took Tech about 4:30 to get the power play established in the NMU zone. That just can't happen. Everytime I see a bad game on a big ice, I just wonder if it really throws off the players. You might think "It's only 15 feet" but if you've ever played hockey it seems HUGE when you are out there

Saturday night was a nice bounce back. Too bad they stunk it up Friday and couldn't get a sweep. We've already booked two losses that are going to be "wish we had those back" in February.

Ryan
A split was a reasonable expectation.

HuskyNation
10-25-2015, 08:27 AM
We've had a winning season, we can be arrogant once in awhile. :)

Pure Mel
10-29-2015, 07:35 PM
A split was a reasonable expectation.

Or we could have expected a Northern sweep with techs luck against NMU...