This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College 2015-2016 Season

A BU player had a beer with his chinese food in the locker room again? Ugh.

Good find on the link, BTW. No surprise Lou had nothing to do with this given his connections to Hockey East and BC (son went to BC around my time).
    Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
      Brendan Walsh....
      Jrrrry is hiring Walshy? Good pick up for them!

Figured Brendan was happy being BPD.... Wants to coach again, huh? Interesting
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
        Considering that the whining from a good portion of the BC fanbase extended well into February last year about Milano, I'm really hoping everyone can just let this low-character kid go on his way and not talk about him. I really think BC will be fine without him as long as the injuries don't pile up.

Different scenarios regarding the team no?

Last year they clearly could've used a top 6 F and lack of depth up front was the reason last season fell short.

This year, they have enough firepower up front (obviously a little thinner talent wise), D has been a pleasant surprise & 2 healthy hips for Demko have certainly helped.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
          What whole crew?
          The person you criticized and some other BU twitter fans that usually tweet amongst each other. They take themselves much less seriously than you take them.

And next time i want to "whine" about something i'll be sure to seek your approval first.
          It was a question, not a command. No need to get your panties bunched up.

I am not on twitter so when i see it i respond here.
          Where maybe 10% of people have any idea what you are talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tater View Post
            Where maybe 10% of people have any idea what you are talking about.
            So be it. Probably best that i'm not on twitter given the amount of garbage out there.

Comment

If white and fitzgerald stay together, who gets the call with them? Would assume either wood or cangelosi but those two have been pretty good together.

Comment

I think this whole thing sucks.

When Bracco de-comitted from Harvard and signed with BC, surely that made you have to stop and think. Similar to Milano and Notere Dame. Turns out, this may have been a red herring.

I wonder if Jeremy Bracco = Lois Leblanc (but at least Leblanc lasted a year).

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                  I'd say the difference with these 2 kids is that everyone thought there was a great chance they would go major junior before even committing to BC
                  also that the staff knew these guys decommitted elsewhere so they knew the risk. If dirtbag A decommitted from Harvard why wouldn't said dirtbag decommit from BC?. The zebra and his stripes

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                    Trevor Mingola came into Providence midseason after transferring out of Union and PC's number 3 goalie came in December one year when Gillies was with the WJC.

Tirrone at UNH was the most recent example
                    another former BC recruit that showed up on campus as a freshman showed up at UMass in January no? the one that had the other student take his test for him? Am i remembering this correctly?

Comment

• Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                      another former BC recruit that showed up on campus as a freshman showed up at UMass in January no? the one that had the other student take his test for him? Am i remembering this correctly?
                      That would be Frankie Vatrano, Barry Almeida's cousin.
                      Originally posted by mookie1995
                      bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                      Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                      Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Gaudreau moved up to play with Fitzgerald and White. Interesting move. Not sure it lasts long term but they probably didn't want to break up that Cangelosi line right now. I think Gaudreau has a good hockey IQ and decent vision. He should be able to get these guys the puck. We'll see if he's able to fit in. Don't see him scoring many goals but with talented guys around him he may be able to set them up.

Comment

My last word(s) on Bracco ... he supposedly left BC because school wasn't for him, according to the Waterloo Region Record:

"It's nothing against their program," said Bracco, a second round (61st overall) draft pick by the Toronto Maple Leafs. "For me, I didn't really think much of myself student wise."

http://www.therecord.com/sports-story/6060433-rangers-get-offensive-boost/

He also said in the same article about Kitchener: "Any time you open the season without a regulation loss I think that speaks volumes of the coaching staff and the time the players are putting in," he said.

Gee, didn't his last team start 4-1-0? That's not good enough? I know he's 18, but to hell with him for leaving so surreptitiously. BC is better off without him.
                          Last edited by bcmsu9196; 10-31-2015, 12:03 PM.
                          "No matter where you go, there you are"

Comment

It sounds like the parent(s) wanted him to go to college, which I can definitely understand. To me it's just something you figure out before the season or if you truly don't come to that realization until school starts then at least give it the old college try for the year. I don't think that's too much to ask of Bracco considering Jerry York knows how to develop guys for the NHL.

Comment

Heading to Conte tonight with the grandson in tow. Hopefully a better result than the last time these 2 teams met. Anyone in the neighborhood of P-12-14&15 feel free to stop on by and say hey.
                              A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                                Heading to Conte tonight with the grandson in tow. Hopefully a better result than the last time these 2 teams met. Anyone in the neighborhood of P-12-14&15 feel free to stop on by and say hey.
                                Ha... you are 3 rows in front of me. If you hear constant chattering from behind, it's sterlippo yapping my ear off.
                                'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Working...
                                X