This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College 2015-2016 Season

Typical bull**** from agganis on twitter trying to make jerry york out to be the bad guy in all this. **** off with your agenda dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      Typical bull**** from agganis on twitter trying to make jerry york out to be the bad guy in all this. **** off with your agenda dude.
      I've found that the BU guys on Twitter spend an awful lot of time talking about BC. Seems they've got York on their mind 24/7.

Comment

This means more playing time for someone else.

Let's move on and forget him already.

We still have a deeper lineup than last year and all is not lost.

I don't understand this but really ? 5 games and you leave ??

Very selfish to waste a scholarship when someone would have killed to come here (

And it wasn't because of playing time.

Silk or someone like Dudek will step in and fill a void.

Looking forward to Friday's game with Denver
        NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Demko retweeted: BC Hockey Blog ‏@bchockeyblog1 18h18 hours ago
          In school today but the bottom line is BC is better off without Bracco. He quit on his teammates and coaches.

Word on Twitter is that Bracco practiced with the team on Tuesday. Let York know via text message. What an absolute coward.
          Lowell Forever
          Forever Lowell

Comment

Same thing happened to quinnipiac 2 years ago. Peter Quenneville was one of our best recruits. One of the top scorers in the USHL prior to coming to Quinnipiac. 7th round pick of Columbus. Obviously not as talented as Bracco but still pretty **** good. He played 5 games recording 4 assists before ditching us for the Brandon Wheat Kings of the WHL to play along side his brother. 2 solid years in the WHL and now he is showcasing his talents in the ECHL. If he had stayed at Quinnipiac he would be a junior now and likely more physically developed and would likely have a better chance at reaching the NHL or even the AHL. His decision doesn't look to smart at this point.
            QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY BOBCATS

ECAC Regular Season Champions
            2013, 2015, 2016, 2019

ECAC Tournament Champions

NCAA Tournament
            2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019

NCAA Frozen Four
            2013, 2016

https://www.bobcatshockeyblog.com/
            https://***********/QHockeyBlog
            https://www.instagram.com/bobcatshockeyblog/
            https://www.facebook.com/QHockeyBlog/

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
              Nobody does.

But when you recruit a kid, you don't know that he'll bail. So every time, you will make the same decision to accept a great talent who says he wants to play for you as Bracco did...even if he may turn out to bail on your program.
              There have been whispers about these two for a long time.

I think have to start going under the assumption that these rumors don't appear out of thin air and these kids aren't worth the headache.

That, or stop recruiting italians from NY.

\looks up next Italian recruit from NY
              \sees Jacob tortora
              \heading to USTNDP
              \rights owned by Kitchner

Comment

so........ who left practice this morning tapping on their iphone?!?!
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Considering that the whining from a good portion of the BC fanbase extended well into February last year about Milano, I'm really hoping everyone can just let this low-character kid go on his way and not talk about him. I really think BC will be fine without him as long as the injuries don't pile up.
                  Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                  The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                    Do you really take that whole crew on twitter seriously enough to whine about it here?

Comment

Hey it doesn't lessen my excitement one bit. I think they have a very good team. Most teams would kill to have fitzgerald, tuch, sanford, white etc leading the way up front. If anything, something like this can bring a team closer together.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tater View Post
                        Do you really take that whole crew on twitter seriously enough to whine about it here?
                        What whole crew? And next time i want to "whine" about something i'll be sure to seek your approval first. I am not on twitter so when i see it i respond here.

Comment

Addition by subtraction

Comment

• Originally posted by popester View Post
                            I've found that the BU guys on Twitter spend an awful lot of time talking about BC. Seems they've got York on their mind 24/7.
                            That shouldn't be allowed to happen. According to the banner raising runner ups, no one should be posting on a blog unless you are an approved BU follower
                            Biggest lap dogs in country. They have a little surprise coming there way in the very near future, will make BC fans happy

Comment

• Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                              That shouldn't be allowed to happen. According to the banner raising runner ups, no one should be posting on a blog unless you are an approved BU follower
                              Biggest lap dogs in country. They have a little surprise coming there way in the very near future, will make BC fans happy
                              Kurker is returning?
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                Kurker is returning?
                                Brendan Walsh....

As I said yesterday, Toronto was not interested in signing

http://m.thestar.com/#/article/sports/breakaway_blog/2015/10/lou-lamoriello-vows-to-be-realistic-not-idealistic-this-leafs-season.html

Comment

Working...
                                X