This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
    He has unified all the area clowns who root for BC and BU, eh, Caitlin?
    Yes indeed Jon. Happy New Year.
    Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

• Originally posted by BU2K View Post
      Yes indeed Jon. Happy New Year.
      It's been great here in moment's basement.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
      -Blackadder
      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
      -Casablanca
      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Re: Boston College 2015-2016 Season

I'm happy with 3 points considering BC was outshot badly and down 4-1 at one point. I drove home content and hope they come out next game not allowing the opposition to dominate like that and trying to dig themselves out of a hole again. Wish the Friday game didn't start @ 6PM I have to coordinate some rides for friends. If they can stay healthy, I like what they can bring this year.

I was surprised by the new field when I got there where I usually park. It was slow getting in even though I was there early.

I wish they could remove the rails that obstruct my view of the ice. It's really a small rink and the sight lines not that good.
        Last edited by BCeagle; 01-10-2016, 04:56 PM. Reason: added more
        NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
          I wish they could remove the rails that obstruct my view of the ice. It's really a small rink and the sight lines not that good.
          It's so bizarre to me that Schneider is such a crap place to watch a hockey game. Looking at the stands it looks great but then you turn around and look at the ice and the sightlines are awful. Those railings are reason #1.
          Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
          Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
          Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
            It's so bizarre to me that Schneider is such a crap place to watch a hockey game. Looking at the stands it looks great but then you turn around and look at the ice and the sightlines are awful. Those railings are reason #1.
            It's a tough place to see the game. Lots of people always walking the concourse in front of the upper level disrupting the view. You have to sit in the lower bowl or way up high in the upper level to have a decent view of the game.
            'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

No kidding
              Had best seats in house and after construction, reminded me of old Boston garden when you used to have to leave seat and run down 15 rows to see the scoreboard
              Not sure why those railings are there

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                It's a tough place to see the game. Lots of people always walking the concourse in front of the upper level disrupting the view. You have to sit in the lower bowl or way up high in the upper level to have a decent view of the game.
                The seats near the railings are useless. As our the seats on either side of the press box.
                Yeah, fixing that should have been a consideration.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                -Blackadder
                "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                -Casablanca
                "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
                  I'm happy with 3 points considering BC was outshot badly and down 4-1 at one point.
                  That's a tie that feels like a win. Thrilled to take 3 out of 4 points and the weekend certainly had a positive effect on BC's Pairwise standing. It's not gonna get any easier from here though with two against a red hot BU coming up.
                  The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
                  BC - 12
                  BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Cross Check View Post
                    That's a tie that feels like a win. Thrilled to take 3 out of 4 points and the weekend certainly had a positive effect on BC's Pairwise standing. It's not gonna get any easier from here though with two against a red hot BU coming up.
                    "red hot BU coming up"?!!!?!!

y'all just took 3/4 from the best team evah!!!! practically created hockey i'm told!!!!

igles are the hotties
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

http://college.usatoday.com/2016/01/...ns-ice-hockey/
                      Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

what were the parameters that allowed Ohio St not to mention Holy Cross, two divergent academic institutions if there ever were any, to be on that list? I mean i guess i get HC kinda but Buckeyes? Some other publication last year came out with a similar article that also had BC in the top spot.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

y'all just took 3/4 from the best team evah!!!! practically created hockey i'm told!!!
                          who told you that? Jasmine?

Comment

• Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                            what were the parameters that allowed Ohio St not to mention Holy Cross, two divergent academic institutions if there ever were any, to be on that list? I mean i guess i get HC kinda but Buckeyes? Some other publication last year came out with a similar article that also had BC in the top spot.
                            I think that was part of the Bleacher Report type section on USAToday that anyone can post stuff
                            Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                              what were the parameters that allowed Ohio St not to mention Holy Cross, two divergent academic institutions if there ever were any, to be on that list? I mean i guess i get HC kinda but Buckeyes?
                              4th place finish in the big 10 sure sounds decent!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                                who told you that? Jasmine?
                                she is NOT affiliated with that school!

Comment

Working...
                                X