This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    But PC is winning because I can't have nice things.
    Opposite girl powers in effect?

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
    -Blackadder
    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
    -Casablanca
    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
      You posted this, BC scored and PC immediately had 2 goals waved off.
      Well, one wasn't really a goal to begin with as it went through the net

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        Well, one wasn't really a goal to begin with as it went through the net
        Shhhhhhh, reception is weak in moments basement

Comment

• Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
          Shhhhhhh, reception is weak in moments basement
          Useless

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
          -Blackadder
          -Casablanca
          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Re: Boston College 2015-2016 Season

Dang, if only he said "if PC doesn't win tonight"

Very good weekend for BC

Comment

That sure felt like a win. Can you make it feel like you're gone?
              Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
              Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
              Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

You area clowns.
                'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Eagles win 4-4!
                  Originally posted by mookie1995
                  bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                  Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                  Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                    You area clowns.
                    i love "area clowns"

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                    Eagles win 4-4!
                    nice one

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                      LOL. AND THE BUILDING WAS PACKED!!!

You have rep & email SoS
                      I saw the rep yesterday, can't find access to the email, don't know how to respond to either.

The rep was in regards to the BU game, sry can't make it. Appreciate it though. UConn is the next game we're attending. Section P(last section with 2 seats together on that side of the ice btw) a few rows behind you. C U then.
                      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

So we have a team that has taken a lot of penalties and a heated series coming up.

I hope our guys got home in time last night from Providence to see the Bungles implode and literally hand a playoff victory to mookie's Steelers. Wasn't long ago that BU was in Conte and took a lot of bad penalties (Yasin Cisse?) and BC ran them out of the building. Hope our guys really focus this week on maintaining discipline.
                        Originally posted by reBlur
                        the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

I am sure you do
                          Important to have this board to be all sewing circle Caitlyn Jenner fans like you conveying meaningless info
                          OK...

So besides living vicariously through PC hockey, you have the emotional maturity of a 12 year old.

Now that is meaningful info. Lock.
                          Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

• Originally posted by BU2K View Post
                            OK...

So besides living vicariously through PC hockey, you have the emotional maturity of a 12 year old.

Don't spend one minute thinking about it outside responding to an occasional post.
                            Show us an example of your posts(post) where you have ever added info to a discussion
                            Keep sewing Caitlyn

Comment

• Originally posted by BU2K View Post
                              OK...

He has unified all the area clowns who root for BC and BU, eh, Caitlin?

-Blackadder
                              -Casablanca
                              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Don't spend one minute thinking about it outside responding to an occasional post.
                                Show us an example of your posts(post) where you have ever added info to a discussion
                                Keep sewing Caitlyn
                                Yes, homophobic and sexist innuendo really further the "discussion".

Are you really that thin skinned or am I a little to close to the mark for comfort?

Would black and white mittens work for you? I'll even connect them so you can string them through your coat and not lose them.

Hokydad: Making USCHO Great Again
                                Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

Working...
                                X