Clear All

• Re: Boston College 2015-2016 Season

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
    PC pounded BC at Conte a few years ago on Nesn
    Wasn't at that game but I remember it.

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
    Can't remember last time PC played well at BC
    Tonight will be different
    I would sure hope so. Certainly can't see another 7-3 drubbing. Expecting a game like they payed down in Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      I would sure hope so. Certainly can't see another 7-3 drubbing. Expecting a game like they payed down in Florida.
      I don't see another drubbing either. Very tough to win at PC. But IMO, BC was the more talented team in FL as well, and that was with Brownie playing in Whites spot and Teddy playing in Wood's spot. Get back to full strength and scores like last night can happen. Just sayin'.
      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
        I don't see another drubbing either. Very tough to win at PC. But IMO, BC was the more talented team in FL as well, and that was with Brownie playing in Whites spot and Teddy playing in Wood's spot. Get back to full strength and scores like last night can happen. Just sayin'.
        And PC's best player didn't play in Florida. Last night was his first game in about a month.
        Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
          And PC's best player didn't play in Florida. Last night was his first game in about a month.
          Reread my post. I thought we were more talented than PC in FL without 2 very good players. We got them back last night, as did PC get their one, and I still think we're more talented. Funny how that works.
          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
            And he scored a goal

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
              And he scored a goal
              PC loses tonight I am never posting here again. Lock

Comment

• Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                Fingers crossed.
                Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

You know, if I had to root for BC for BU to make the NCAA's, couldn't do it. But for this?? Oh yeah. 😀 Which means they won't win. But a girl can dream......

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

(You don't have eichel's bookie's number do you? )
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BU2K View Post
                      Fingers crossed.
                      I am sure you do
                      Important to have this board to be all sewing circle Caitlyn Jenner fans like you conveying meaningless info
                      Last edited by Hokydad; 01-09-2016, 06:03 PM.

Comment

I am sure you do
                        Important to have this board to be all sewing circle Caitlyn Jenner fans like you conveying meaningless info posting here

Boy you are all worked up tonight.
                        Originally posted by reBlur
                        the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                          Boy you are all worked up tonight.
                          Not even remotely
                          Just looking forward to watching BC get thumped

Actually maybe a little.....

Comment

Not even remotely
                            Just looking forward to watching BC get thumped

Actually maybe a little.....
                            You posted this, BC scored and PC immediately had 2 goals waved off.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                            -Blackadder
                            "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                            -Casablanca
                            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

But PC is winning because I can't have nice things.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                                You know, if I had to root for BC for BU to make the NCAA's, couldn't do it. But for this?? Oh yeah. 😀 Which means they won't win. But a girl can dream......
                                wow, if i had to root for BU so igles could get into NCAA's its a no brainer. Go Terriers!

Comment

Working...
                                X