X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College 2015-2016 Season

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
    Going to the game tonight. Went to 4 games last year and they won. Went to the Denver and RIT games this year and they won. When they win tonight youse guys should chip in and make sure I have a ticket for the rest of the games. (just sayin)
    Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
    Haha... come over and say hello in Section P. They win tonight and we'll work something out.
    Looks like someone owes Southie some season tickets...

GIFs from all the goals: http://www.bcinterruption.com/boston...-pc-friars-7-3
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      Walked right into that one BU2K.
      Hey Scarlet, guess who was at the BC game tonight? The one and only Ralph Macchio.

In his honor Colin White crane-kicked the Friars and helped BC put up 7 Point LaRusso's.

Originally posted by reBlur
      the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
        Hey Scarlet, guess who was at the BC game tonight? The one and only Ralph Macchio.

In his honor Colin White crane-kicked the Friars and helped BC put up 7 Point LaRusso's.

Seriously??? No really!!!! He was? Why????

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          He was, in BC gear, talk about random...
          Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
          Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
          Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Relatives that go there perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
              The worst part was they put him on the scoreboard saying "BC welcomes the Karate Kid Ralph Macchio" and the crowd started to respond to it and immediately play started and PC scored on a faceoff. Total buzzkill moment.
              Originally posted by reBlur
              the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                Relatives that go there perhaps?
                I think he has a kid at BC.

Can't expect much more out of Milosz or Kim. Couldn't get a great read on Milosz, but I thought Kim moved well and showed some flashes. Interesting that Kim started over Couturier

Comment

That was a good 60 minutes of hockey. The two BC penalties at the end of the second were a little scary and could have put a big damper on an otherwise well played game. Thankfully PC was only able to score one on the PP to get within two goals, and more thankfully BC was able to answer with 2 more goals of their own to close it out.

Schneider is a tough place to scratch out a win. Hopefully the Eagles bring the same game with them to Providence.

Good job by Milosz. Had to be very nervous coming in. He played well.
                  'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

That, boyos, was a helluva game. It isn't BC/It sucks to BU(what is?)but it's clear these 2 teams don't like each other. The place was packed to the rafters and every time PC tried to climb back in BC had a quick answer. They bring that game down to Attleboro's suburb tonight they'll come away with another 2 points.

On a side note to FiveHole, that promise was kept last night. And then some.
                    A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

To my other pal sterlippo, BC plays their best game of the year while you're on the left coast. Coincidence? I think not.
                      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

To my other pal sterlippo, BC plays their best game of the year while you're on the left coast. Coincidence? I think not.
                        LOL. AND THE BUILDING WAS PACKED!!!

You have rep & email SoS
                        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          did y'all make hoky leave early? cry?

yell 'overrated'?
                          Can't remember last time PC played well at BC
                          Tonight will be different

Comment

since my kids no longer live in the area it's my biggest loss. no kidding. Any time i'm in town and i am once a month, I'm at FiveHole12's section so i got to a few games in the first half. Hope to see you on my next trip, schedule permitting.

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                            LOL. AND THE BUILDING WAS PACKED!!!
                            hahaha, saw that of course when the boxscore finally showed up on HE website and just mentioned it on EA lol. Was your section piled up with popcorn this game?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                              Yeah, since BC has a bad kicker they will just go for 2 to make it an 8 spot
                              Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                                PC pounded BC at Conte a few years ago on Nesn
                                Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Working...
                                X