X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College 2015-2016 Season

Originally posted by Rhett Hot View Post
    I'd wager to say the latter.
    Not just in college hockey either. Seems like lately (last few years or so) concussions have gotten more attention across all contact sports and science has done its thing and warned people of the lingering effects and whatnot.
    Agree. Thinking back to when I played in high school in the early-mid 90s, there were several times when I got nailed and you'd say you "got your bell rung". Nowadays they'd say you had a concussion and not let you back in the game. Maybe they were concussions and I shouldn't have been going back in those games. But in any event, there is no doubt that everyone pays far more attention to concussions or potential concussions now.
    The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
    BC - 12
    BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

If all the food is gone at Pike's before 6:15 I just want to apologize in advance. Murray is taking me tonight but won't let me pay so I'm gonna make him sorry for both.

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
        If all the food is gone at Pike's before 6:15 I just want to apologize in advance. Murray is taking me tonight but won't let me pay so I'm gonna make him sorry for both.
        It's a deductible business expense! :-)
        Originally posted by mookie1995
        bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
        Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
        Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Going to the game tonight. Went to 4 games last year and they won. Went to the Denver and RIT games this year and they won. When they win tonight youse guys should chip in and make sure I have a ticket for the rest of the games. (just sayin)
          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
            Going to the game tonight. Went to 4 games last year and they won. Went to the Denver and RIT games this year and they won. When they win tonight youse guys should chip in and make sure I have a ticket for the rest of the games. (just sayin)
            Haha... come over and say hello in Section P. They win tonight and we'll work something out.
            'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
              Just stay away from the jumbo dog stand on the concourse.
              'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                Haha... come over and say hello in Section P. They win tonight and we'll work something out.
                I'm in Q, right next to the students tonight. My grandson always gets a kick out of them(so do I) and he was supposed to go but was a little fresh when I went over to watch the Dolfish game so he talked himself right out of going. It'll be me and the lady friend tonight and I'll swing by.
                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

There are more PC fans here than all the times i've seen them play at conte combined

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                    There are more PC fans here than all the times i've seen them play at conte combined
                    Are they all wearing bouncey ball fan gear?
                    Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

• Originally posted by BU2K View Post
                      Are they all wearing bouncey ball fan gear?
                      No, most are wearing national championship gear

Comment

Walked right into that one BU2K.

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                          No, most are wearing national championship gear
                          i believe that. suckers have been climbing that bandwagon to beat the band!
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

The talent is there. If they can stay healthy it will be about mentality. Need to play smart, disciplined game with a killer instinct.

Credit to milosz. Not an easy position to be put in. Biggest crowd of the year too, by far. I didn't see any bad goals. One through traffic, one where a guy was allowed to walk in uncontested off a faveoff and a walman blast on a 5 on 3.

Comment

did y'all make hoky leave early? cry?

yell 'overrated'?
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Offense clicked. Powerplay looked the best it has all year. No issues with how Milosz played, **** fine under tough circumstances. Kim does not look the least bit out of place. No complaints tonight. More please.
                                The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
                                BC - 12
                                BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X