X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College 2015-2016 Season

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
    Here's something else to smartin' you up... DRINK YOUR MILK, dammit.
    Don't matter how big your bones are. If you don't drink your milk, they'll snap like twigs. True story.
    You might want to watch this episode of Adam Ruins Everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKa5XrlOmhU
    A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Here's something else to smartin' you up... DRINK YOUR MILK, dammit.
      It's Dec 24th. Don't you mean "Drink Your Ovaltine"?
      Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Johnny G. . . A very, very slight build. I always thought they would break him in half at the NHL level. UNTIL I saw his junior year. JG got hurt in his soph year (I believe at World Juniors) and although half of JG is better than anyone else on the ice, he was not the same player the entire second half of that season. Jr. year he came back healthy and smarter, as guys took runs at him all season and he rarely took a hit. So, he became as much of a magician at avoiding hits as he was with the puck. He learned to avoid pretty much every hit. He's going to have to continue to be vigilant in his self survival... never letting his guard down. His bone structure simply cannot absorb a heavy hit, especially from the grunts in the NHL. I think he'll survive... smartest guy on the ice.

Skill level for all of these guys was never a doubt, IMO. Johnny G skill level is off the charts.
        This might have already been a discussion but who was better: JG in 13-14 or Eichel in 14-15? Gaudreau was statisically better (9 more points, 10 more goals) overall. Eichel had more points in HE games (although less goals). JE was +32 in 22 HE games!?! KHayes/Arnold > O'Regan/Rodrigues so that is a point to JE. Obviously cant go wrong with either; two all-time great college hockey seasons.
        2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
        2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          the igles fans would come fill it up since they could drink beer (with the nice price of $8.03 )
          absolutely i'm in! Merry Christmas everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
            absolutely i'm in! Merry Christmas everyone
            With you, Mookie and I we have 3 so far!

Merry Christmas to all you Eagles out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Thiessen'sBetter View Post
              This might have already been a discussion but who was better: JG in 13-14 or Eichel in 14-15? Gaudreau was statisically better (9 more points, 10 more goals) overall. Eichel had more points in HE games (although less goals). JE was +32 in 22 HE games!?! KHayes/Arnold > O'Regan/Rodrigues so that is a point to JE. Obviously cant go wrong with either; two all-time great college hockey seasons.
              Someone on Twitter did a through evaluation last year as the season was wrapping up. I don't remember who. Basically inconclusive. But remember that Eichel was a freshman while Gaudreau was a Junior. Bottom line, those two seasons, plus Kariya in 92-93 are likely the best three by a forward in the last 15 years (I have to point our that either 9 or 11 of Kariya's 100 points were in two games against New Brunswick, which there days would not have counted in his stats - but there was no denying how dominant he was). I think it is great that Gaudreau is having success at the NHL level. Great for college hockey and for small forwards...
              BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

sooooooooo, we have a game tonight! Tuch, Calnan and Wood back in the line up says The Kid. White and Silk only players not in uniform

http://thebostoncollegehockeyblog.blogspot.com/

Also, The Kid says this. If true, can someone post here for those that dont do twitter?

"Blogger did not make the trip to South Florida but I heard they may offer a live stream on the website. If they are able to come through with this, I will post a link on the Twitter feed."

Comment

Here's the link to the stream: http://www.ivyleaguedigitalnetwork.com/cornell
                  Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                  Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                  Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                    Here's the link to the stream: http://www.ivyleaguedigitalnetwork.com/cornell
                    thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                      thanks!
                      You're very welcome!
                      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

another quick penalty after we score (someone mentioned this problem) , 1-0 early in first.

Comment

and a shorty, 2-0.

Comment

we suck again, 2-2 going into 3rd

Comment

There might not be a game against BC after all; some turn of events.

Comment

try not to throw the game against pc tomorrow (like some others...)
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X