X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boston College 2015-2016 Season

^^^someone on EA mentioned knee

FiveHole12, you are a friggin hoot. hahahhahhahaha

They already have as many perty lookin goals as they did all last year. I know our opponents have won once, RPI beating us but wow, what a difference to the naked eye from the blackboard scratching of last year

Comment

We all know the SOS hasn't been great but still good to be 4-1 with 4 of those being on the road. I was checking the box score of rpi loss and saw that rpi blocked 45 shots. Seems impossible but holy cow.

Anyway, clearly more firepower than last year. Demko is healthy. A lot to be encouraged by. Looking forward to denver.

Comment

I think having more offense and depth this year takes a lot of pressure off the defense to play the perfect game. CC was limited in shots and many were from the perimeter and not close in.

It's still early as people have mentioned and when they start playing better teams we will see. Also encouraging to see Cangelosi have a great start and hopefully this is a breakout year for him being a junior.

I think as they get deeper into the schedule they should get better and gel as BC has many new players and a good deal of them are freshmen.

So far we like what we see and by February York will have them primed like a well oil machine.
        NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

"Upper body injury" for Tuch, per BC hockey blog. Day to day

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
            I think having more offense and depth this year takes a lot of pressure off the defense to play the perfect game.
            Yes, and they aren't being simultaneously forced to be the offense too
            Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 10-26-2015, 06:03 PM.
            Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
            Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
            Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by popester View Post
              "Upper body injury" for Tuch, per BC hockey blog. Day to day
              Day to day...good news

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                Day to day...good news
                i hate the (hockey) term, "upper body injury" What the hell is it?

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                  above the waist
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                    That's usually the code for concussion, for some reason people are afraid to leak that particular injury.

Not that I'm positive that's the case here given that they are saying they think he'll be fine by Friday and concussions can last 1 second or 1 lifetime.

Comment

Hmm never thought of it that way. Always thought shoulder first when i hear upper body injury. Who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                        That's usually the code for concussion, for some reason people are afraid to leak that particular injury.

Not that I'm positive that's the case here given that they are saying they think he'll be fine by Friday and concussions can last 1 second or 1 lifetime.
                        I didn't think concussion when I read that and I hope your theory is not the case. With concussion protocols being the norm and better knowing the short and long term effects of concussions, I would be surprised and disappointed if a college is calling a concussion an "upper body injury." Even informally. This isn't the NHL.

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
                          I didn't think concussion when I read that and I hope your theory is not the case. With concussion protocols being the norm and better knowing the short and long term effects of concussions, I would be surprised and disappointed if a college is calling a concussion an "upper body injury." Even informally. This isn't the NHL.
                          If it makes you feel better, the doctors and team have probably been more specific to Tuch....

Comment

adding to it, I don't think bc releases (or needs to release) any info on injuries so this is coming from some source

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
                              Why would it matter what BC releases for injury info? It isn't mandatory (insert BC gambling joke here). If he has a concussion, I'm sure they're not treating this kid like Mike Leach treated Craig James' son and making him sit in a shed.
                              Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Bracco is signing with Kitchener per @MikeMcMahonCHN on Twitter.

I will withhold comment.

Comment

Working...
                                X