X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College 2015-2016 Season

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
    They could still beat your Penguins!
    And turn Crosby into a BIGGER punk than he already is.
    A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
      And turn Crosby into a BIGGER punk than he already is.
      Really doubt tommy the gimp could catch Sid
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        Probably couldn't but the little weasel could only run so far.

Of course he could probably catch up to him when the POS is sneaking up behind someone already engaged in a fight and Sid the Punk proceeds to nut shot the guy a couple of times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wqR17KrLKw

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post

Of course he could probably catch up to him when the POS is sneaking up behind someone already engaged in a fight and Sid the Punk proceeds to nut shot the guy a couple of times.

good point. the boards keep sid from running forever.

it's gotta be the 'curse of the kessel'. can't believe how these idiots can't score. awful.

mookie was at wednesday's game and was embarrassed at how bad they are. no offense. don't hit anyone. pathetic. poor mike sullivan. had a ****ty roster when he coached the b's too. and now he gets this. ugh

Comment

it's gotta be the 'curse of the kessel'. can't believe how these idiots can't score. awful.

mookie was at wednesday's game and was embarrassed at how bad they are. no offense. don't hit anyone. pathetic. poor mike sullivan. had a ****ty roster when he coached the b's too. and now he gets this. ugh
            A lot of money being paid to those two and getting no bang for the buck.

Comment

what's up with Sid anyway? He sux now ?? They had a spot on ESPN the other day, 6 goals in 30 games

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                what's up with Sid anyway? He sux now ?? They had a spot on ESPN the other day, 6 goals in 30 games

maybe his bf dumped him

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post

Plus the leg check on Marchand last night. Whiny little punk.
                  The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
                  BC - 12
                  BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

Ya let's break out the violin for a coach who has kessel, crosby and malkin!

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                      Ya let's break out the violin for a coach who has kessel, crosby and malkin!

Comment

I know one of you guys has gone over and discussed on the NU thread... but this really deserves some discussion here on this thread.

NU worked out a deal with Michigan State to have a Winter Showdown that involved women's hoops, men's hoops, and men's hockey all taking place on the NU campus this year and then returning the favor next year in East Lansing. Games were nationally televised. I've been wondering aloud for years why BC can't make something like this happen, (and if possible include football if you can make a November date happen) as one of the only hockey schools to also have major hoops and football. Get a B1G team in here and have a huge winter festival on campus that lasts the whole weekend with events all over campus all weekend long including all sorts of sporting events. Why not?
                        Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                        The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

i remember the days when hockey and football used to be same weekend with ND. that doesn't seem to happen anymore. definitely a good idea. i was more curious about how the MSU-NU connection came about but there was an article about how the ADs are close friends.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                            i remember the days when hockey and football used to be same weekend with ND. that doesn't seem to happen anymore. definitely a good idea. i was more curious about how the MSU-NU connection came about but there was an article about how the ADs are close friends.
                            Does Bates have any friends aside from that fatass Warde Manuel (the one guy he shouldn't be calling and making deals with)? Outside of the MAC, of course. I can see him picking up the phone next and phoning Miami of Ohio for a big weekend...
                            Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                            The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                              Does Bates have any friends aside from that fatass Warde Manuel (the one guy he shouldn't be calling and making deals with)? Outside of the MAC, of course. I can see him picking up the phone next and phoning Miami of Ohio for a big weekend...
                              Better than bowling green

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                                NU worked out a deal with Michigan State to have a Winter Showdown that involved women's hoops, men's hoops, and men's hockey all taking place on the NU campus this year and then returning the favor next year in East Lansing. Games were nationally televised. I've been wondering aloud for years why BC can't make something like this happen, (and if possible include football if you can make a November date happen) as one of the only hockey schools to also have major hoops and football. Get a B1G team in here and have a huge winter festival on campus that lasts the whole weekend with events all over campus all weekend long including all sorts of sporting events. Why not?
                                I know that ACC and Patriot League are miles apart in Basketball, but I'd like to see this with BU and BC. Hockey and Basketball. It happened once and they tried to name it "rivalry weekend" but it didn't seem to be planned to well. I'd think it could be somewhat successful if promoted and planned better.

Comment

Working...
                                X