This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
    another miserable turnout last Saturday vs Northeastern. Under 5000 on a Saturday night. Not understanding this. Even Notre Dame wont help a Thursday night gate. Nary a 6000 turnout all year. We should have two 7884's to start 2016 with PC and BU. Home and home vs both to start the second half. A win thursday would be huge. We needed to make hay with the easier part of the schedule on the front end. PC, BU Mack h&h's and then UML h&h to end the season as well as a visit to South Bendover Jan 29th. That's a tough schedule
    We are seeing similar attendance issues up the road. From what I gather in these boards it seems to be a theme in college hockey right now.

Comment

• Re: Boston College 2015-2016 Season

BC will be playing Quinnipiac in each of the next three seasons.
      Originally posted by mookie1995
      bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
      Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
      Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
        another miserable turnout last Saturday vs Northeastern. Under 5000 on a Saturday night. Not understanding this. Even Notre Dame wont help a Thursday night gate. Nary a 6000 turnout all year. We should have two 7884's to start 2016 with PC and BU. Home and home vs both to start the second half. A win thursday would be huge. We needed to make hay with the easier part of the schedule on the front end. PC, BU Mack h&h's and then UML h&h to end the season as well as a visit to South Bendover Jan 29th. That's a tough schedule
        I will be surprised with a sellout vs PC, given the students are on break. And the casual Boston hockey fan barely knows BC has a hockey team, let alone PC.
        Now PeeU... that's a different story. Fully expect a sellout and will be disappointed if it's not.

Me and the wifey taking a little Holiday vacation to Estero, FL, Dec. 27 through Jan 7th. Going to catch a couple of hockey games, possibly witness a milestone victory, and return in time to see PC at Conte on the 8th.
        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
          Nice, good add.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
            I like it. Love their style of play. Quality opponent.
            'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Mario lucia wins the "been in school for 10 years" award

Comment

So I'm inferring that I can probably drive down from S. NH to see this ND game as a walk-up no problem.
                Chris V
                Nexton (Summerville) South Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_NH View Post
                  So I'm inferring that I can probably drive down from S. NH to see this ND game as a walk-up no problem.
                  http://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomme...upCode=MH&cgc=
                  A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Maybe for games vs opponents like this, they should lower the ticket prices. It is almost the end of the semester and many students cramming for finals.

If you want to see empty, Matthews was a lot more empty and probably due to the fact that they performing at a low level with only a 2-12-3 record. The Dog House was there but everywhere else it was completely full of empty seats all around the rink.
                    NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                      awesome

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                      I will be surprised with a sellout vs PC, given the students are on break. And the casual Boston hockey fan barely knows BC has a hockey team, let alone PC.
                      Now PeeU... that's a different story. Fully expect a sellout and will be disappointed if it's not.

Me and the wifey taking a little Holiday vacation to Estero, FL, Dec. 27 through Jan 7th. Going to catch a couple of hockey games, possibly witness a milestone victory, and return in time to see PC at Conte on the 8th.
                      forgot about the break and by the way, you live the life of Riley

Originally posted by Chris_NH View Post
                      you will have sections of seats to choose from unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
                        If you want to see empty, Matthews was a lot more empty and probably due to the fact that they performing at a low level with only a 2-12-3 record. The Dog House was there but everywhere else it was completely full of empty seats all around the rink.
                        Don't forget, the Pats were also playing at that time.
                        Mule train, yeah, yeah!

Comment

forgot about the break and by the way, you live the life of Riley
                          Just doing my part to root on the Eagles away from home.
                          It ain't easy being me, but someone has to do it.
                          Last edited by FiveHole12; 12-10-2015, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteMule View Post
                            Don't forget, the Pats were also playing at that time.
                            I ate NU tix last year because of the Ravens/Pats playoff game.
                            A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

So which team is the home team for tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                                I ate NU tix last year because of the Ravens/Pats playoff game.
                                couldn't even give them away, huh?
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X