This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College 2015-2016 Season

Feels like we took the time machine back a year. Painful watching this game. It's only 3-1 after two, but NU is kicking our arse!
    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Wasn't gonna be smooth sailing from start to finish. Watching NU last night i'm not sure how their record is so bad.

Comment

Good start to the 3rd. 3-3 now on Couturier and Tuch goals.
        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

4-3 Eagles. 10:00 to go. Matti G. tips a Savage shot from the point

Comment

Eagles wake up in the third, score three and win it 4-3.
            Those first 2 periods were brutally bad.
            Way to battle and come out of there with a W.

Comment

Suck on that NU

Comment

It's a tough league. Just look at UML getting no points against scuffling uconn

Comment

Originally posted by j.d. View Post
                  suck on that nu
                  lol.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                    Suck on that NU
                    The world needs ditch diggers too!
                    Originally posted by reBlur
                    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Wasn't gonna be smooth sailing from start to finish. Watching NU last night i'm not sure how their record is so bad.
                      still not sure?!?!
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Bracco will not be invited to Workd Junior camp

Comment

Heh now that's very interesting. Politics or commitment issue?

Comment

Heh now that's very interesting. Politics or commitment issue?
                            I love it. Maybe integrity counts for something in this day and age?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                              Eagles wake up in the third, score three and win it 4-3.
                              Those first 2 periods were brutally bad.
                              Way to battle and come out of there with a W.
                              Yeah they got more pucks on net in the 3rd and eeked it out. Placed would have been rocking if it was more full.

Last year a 2-goal lead would have been too much to overcome for this team. 3 hard earned points this weekend and onto Thursday vs Notre Dame.
                              NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Some BC peeps getting into it with jonathan bracco on twitter. He thinks york is the reason bracco wasn't invited. Even though, you know, york isn't the coach, gm, or officially part of usa hockey.

Comment

Working...
                                X