X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College 2015-2016 Season

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
    can anyone 'splain the sat-sun home and home this weekend vs Huskies rather than fri-sat as is normal?
    HE agreed to give both of the schools that went to Northern Ireland an extra day off before the games the following weekend to help with the jet lag.

Comment

• Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
      the epic 7-6 OT game in 2008 ?..........can anyone 'splain the sat-sun home and home this weekend vs Huskies rather than fri-sat as is normal?
      I was referring to HU
      NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
        HE agreed to give both of the schools that went to Northern Ireland an extra day off before the games the following weekend to help with the jet lag.
        I wasn't aware of that. Lowell also is also playing a home and home with UConn, Saturday and Sunday.
        Good catch.
        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Excited for the h/h against NU this weekend. Hopefully Coach keeps up his march to 1k.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
            I wasn't aware of that. Lowell also is also playing a home and home with UConn, Saturday and Sunday.
            Good catch.
            +1, thanks Agganis

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
              I was referring to HU
              yeah, that game was against HU. I dont know if they made the final since then. I cant go to HE site because my company blocks it

Comment

yeah, that game was against HU. I dont know if they made the final since then. I cant go to HE site because my company blocks it
                Where I work blocks a bunch of sites also. But, we get 2 hours in 15 minute increments to access sites like this one, ESPN(if I'm really desperate), HE, etc.
                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Don't look now but CC is red hot. Look for them to help BC in the PWR the rest of the way!

Comment

Yes but I don't think that was a final. Was it ? It's been so long and they even have problems winning in the losers round of late in the consolation games. At least NU has made the finals besides BC and BU. HU and NU are in a bigtime drought in this tournament. The last time HU won was in the early 90s ??
                    NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Comment

Good old Wiki. Scroll down for all results.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beanpot_(ice_hockey)
                      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
                        Yes but I don't think that was a final. Was it ? It's been so long and they even have problems winning in the losers round of late in the consolation games. At least NU has made the finals besides BC and BU. HU and NU are in a bigtime drought in this tournament. The last time HU won was in the early 90s ??
                        it was the final, i was in attendance. We kept blowing leads and i think Petrecki scored the winner

Comment

B's tricked by Johnny Hockey

Comment

B's tricked by Johnny Hockey
                            He routinely makes dmen and goalies look stupid

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                              He routinely makes dmen and goalies look stupid
                              his stick work is ridiculous and his brother has a little of that. Looking forward to seeing if Matty can keep it up and i'd like to see #26 on the score sheet a couple times too. Huskies always tough on BC , should be a good one.

Comment

it was the final, i was in attendance. We kept blowing leads and i think Petrecki scored the winner
                                OK I remember now. I didn't go else I would have remembered. He did the rowing thing on the highlight news after the goal on the ice before everyone jumped on top of him. The point being HU has not been relevant for so long in the tournament.

Comment

Working...
                                X