This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boston College 2015-2016 Season

I like listening to the opposing view once in awhile.

CC's radio feed: http://radio.securenetsystems.net/v5/KRDO
    A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Nice win on the road tonight, hopefully they can close the deal tomorrow night also.

I'm impressed with the defense tonight by the team as a whole and they did a good job on the PK

Bracco had some assists too besides R Fitzgerald potting 2 goals
      NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
        QU would have been a good add.
        No QU would have been the perfect add
        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Here are the goal GIFs for those of you who didn't want to shell out $17 to watch the games this weekend

http://www.bcinterruption.com/boston...college-tigers

Comment

I dished out $14.95 for the 24 hour NCHC access to the game, then fell sound asleep at 9:00 pm and missed it. LOL. Now that right there is funny (and I'm gittin' old).

Anyway, in our last season thread, I suggested switching 14 and 17 to light a fire under the Tuch/Sanford line. It apparently lit a fire under under Bracco, who had 3 asssists on the night. It's all good!

Demko with 2 straight shutouts. The s.o.b. never did that when he was on my fantasy team. Keep up the good work Thatcher!
            'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
              Here are the goal GIFs for those of you who didn't want to shell out $17 to watch the games this weekend

Hey Grant, how come you haven't had recaps of the women's team? Carpenter scores her 100th goal today and ties Stack's career points record and nothing. You are slipping son!
              "So life's a *****. What do you want to do, cry about it? " - Kara "Starbuck" Thrace

"Wanna go get sugared up on mochas?" - Willow Rosenberg

Check my website. College hockey; it's what it's all about!

Comment

Originally posted by Arafel View Post
                Hey Grant, how come you haven't had recaps of the women's team? Carpenter scores her 100th goal today and ties Stack's career points record and nothing. You are slipping son!
                It's coming! I didn't realize the Ivy League Digital Network doesn't immediately archive games so I wasn't grabbing the goals as they happened. The NCHC uses the same platform so I made sure to get them as they happened for the men's game. By the time the men's game was over it was after midnight and by the time I finished the article it was like 1am so I just went to bed. The plan is to get the women's game up before today's game starts assuming Cornell has the game archived by now...

Last week I missed out on the UNH win too; Sunday was tough as I was out with family streaming the game on my phone and didn't get back until late. Excuses, I know!

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                  so NESN comes out with their TV schedule and the first game is this Friday , Notre Dame vs Minn-Duluth while UML plays at Merrimack ( HE worthy and a rivalry) , UNH plays at UMass (HE worthy) not to mention North Dakota at Vermont (hello! how many times do we get to see North Dakota?) and Ohio State at National Champion Providence, all available if NESN wanted them. I guess they're looking for that huge jump in their TV audience from those great hockey fans of notre dame
                  so NESN comes out with their TV schedule and the first game is this Friday , Notre Dame vs Minn-Duluth
                  Went to get my college hockey fix and NESN(+) had the Air Force/UNO game on. UNO pretty much dominated but I would have drutherd watching ND lose(3-3 tie, close enough). I hope this doesn't go on all year. : /
                  A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post

Last week I missed out on the UNH win too; Sunday was tough as I was out with family streaming the game on my phone and didn't get back until late. Excuses, I know!
                    no excuses! i was looking for UNH game stuff, i noticed too

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                    Went to get my college hockey fix and NESN(+) had the Air Force/UNO game on. UNO pretty much dominated but I would have drutherd watching ND lose(3-3 tie, close enough). I hope this doesn't go on all year. : /
                    get ready. My fix out here was the Minnesota-Northeastern game last night. Boy, if the Huskies could ever figure out that October thru December matters they may have something

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                      I watched some of that last night. Former BU commit and Bellingham native Shane Starrett was in net for the Falcons.
                      Originally posted by reBlur
                      the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

BC will sweep CC and go into next Friday on a nice winning note against Denver. A chance to avenge last year's game. Cangelosi with another goal and Demko another shutout )
                        NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

GIFs from last night

They look great. Hope Tuch is fine

Comment

Got home last night at at 9:40, so I missed the 3 goal first period, but dished out $14.95 again, saw the entire second period and then snoozed through the third. That's why I attend so many games live, home and away... I stay awake at the arenas.

Although the teams we have beaten are a combined 1-16-3, this team is taking care of business and looking good doing it. A good test for the Eagles this Friday against Denver and I'm really looking forward to see how they respond.
                            Also looking forward to seeing my buddy sterlippo, who recently moved to the west coast but will be in the house Friday night yapping my ear off.
                            'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Gilmour does have a nice deflection game, not the first time.

Comment

[QUOTEThey look great. Hope Tuch is fine[/QUOTE]

What happened to Tuch?
                                The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
                                BC - 12
                                BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X