X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College 2015-2016 Season

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
    Unless they've upgraded it in the last 5 years, the Whit is terrible.
    Really ? Why is the Whitt terrible ?

On Matheson, I really thought he made too many mistakes with the puck despite his talent. He did not appear to be a good leader on the ice as a junior and expected more from him. I was really disappointed in his play quite too often. He seem to be too sure of himself carrying the puck or when handling it in his own end which led to turnovers that often led to goals for the opposing team.

I don't know if it was the coaching he got or he just didn't get it as a player. I think many of us would agree, he underperformed after his freshman year.

Tommy Cross got it but injuries slowed him down but I was happy for him when the team won the NCAA.
    NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
      There are plenty of tickets for Saturday @ Conte )

This will be my 1st visit to the Whitt
      this surprises me Ray.........ask the UNH thread where to park so you aren't stuck first getting to your car and second, getting out of the lot. I like the place but boy does it need a 21st century scoreboard and .............video?

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
        this surprises me Ray.........ask the UNH thread where to park so you aren't stuck first getting to your car and second, getting out of the lot. I like the place but boy does it need a 21st century scoreboard and .............video?
        They have a new scoreboard.

http://www.unionleader.com/New,_larg...late=mobileart

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
          wow, nice, didnt know if it was done yet. i read some stuff in your thread a while ago that something was coming but weren't some of you bemoaning the fact that they didnt go all out? was the replay aspect added or always part of the deal? anyway, great upgrade. Now serve beer please

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
            wow, nice, didnt know if it was done yet. i read some stuff in your thread a while ago that something was coming but weren't some of you bemoaning the fact that they didnt go all out? was the replay aspect added or always part of the deal? anyway, great upgrade. Now serve beer please
            I'm not a UNH fan. My arena sells beer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tater View Post
              I'm not a UNH fan. My arena sells beer.
              Sterlippo is old..... And forgetful.

Cut him some slack
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Hey

Saw an overhead shot of Fenway. Why is notre dame the home team?!?

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  Hey

Saw an overhead shot of Fenway. Why is notre dame the home team?!?
                  because ND chose to move their home game from bumf, indiana to civilization

Comment

• Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                    because ND chose to move their home game from bumf, indiana to civilization
                    Still

Why would Fenway rent out their field to them when it is right under your nose?

Comment

Still

John Henry would host an Iran-North Korea soccer game if the $$$ were right. My question would be why would BC agree to play a Notre Dame home game with limited tickets available to BC right under their noses? I suspect the answer may be the same.

Comment

Still

mookie, you might've gone to bu but you're smarter than that. tater nailed it.

the way the bc ad is spinning it is great opportunity for the kids and better than jackarsing out to our lady of the cornfield. i think the acc requires a set amount of tickets for the away team regardless of where the game is played.
                        Last edited by claver2010; 11-20-2015, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Even though this game is being played in Boston, it is officially a Notre Dame home game as part of its Shamrock Series, an annual game that Notre Dame hosts in venues across the country.
                          http://espn.go.com/college-football/...hamrock-series
                          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Mookie can't see bc entertaining ANY offers from Fenway ever again. Not even picking up the phone from FSG.

Mookie hearing notre dame told bc that "if you don't play us we'll call uconn and play them in your town so bend over and smile".

Seriously. Bc should wash their hands of Fenway.

Comment

I think it's embarrassing that BC ever agreed to this.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                                I think it's embarrassing that BC ever agreed to this.
                                Seriously thought this was a neat special home game for all y'all until I saw the field.

Eff Ed Up Indeed

Comment

Working...
                                X