This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College 2015-2016 Season

I just thought of something. What the heck happened to the sound system at Conte? Used to be able to hear and comprehend what the PA announcer was saying very clearly. Couldn't understand one word all night. It sounded just like this.
    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
      I just thought of something. What the heck happened to the sound system at Conte? Used to be able to hear and comprehend what the PA announcer was saying very clearly. Couldn't understand one word all night. It sounded just like this.
      It's in Chinese ) Want me to translate ?
      NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
        It's in Chinese ) Want me to translate ?
        Haha... good one Ray.
        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Enjoy your #1 ranking on Monday. You're welcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tater View Post
            Enjoy your #1 ranking on Monday. You're welcome.
            Quinnipiac might have a stronger case though...haven't lost a game or tied one all year while playing better teams
            Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
              Quinnipiac might have a stronger case though...haven't lost a game or tied one all year while playing better teams
              Stronger case? Perhaps yes. But the way polls usually work, a #2 ranked team that garnered a significant number of #1 votes and won their only game usually takes the mantle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tater View Post
                Stronger case? Perhaps yes. But the way polls usually work, a #2 ranked team that garnered a significant number of #1 votes and won their only game usually takes the mantle.
                Also saw a number 2 team one week win their game, and drop this year. So we will see.

Only matters who is number 1 at the end of the season
                Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                  and i just thought of something too. Where are all the people at Conte? Not even close to a 6000 yet, let alone 7884. The biggest so far was the home opener vs Bucky at 5615. With the miserable football team not exactly capturing the fandom's attention and the prospects of another dismal BB season you would think that it's going to change soon

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                    and i just thought of something too. Where are all the people at Conte? Not even close to a 6000 yet, let alone 7884. The biggest so far was the home opener vs Bucky at 5615. With the miserable football team not exactly capturing the fandom's attention and the prospects of another dismal BB season you would think that it's going to change soon
                    I don't care about numbers. The BC faithful blew the roof off the building when the Eagles took the lead back from MSU in the third. Works for me.
                    Can't do anything about attendance anyway. BUT, a PA system, which has been darn near perfect for the past twenty years, is now broken. Fix it, d@mn it!

Now back to other fanbases caring about where their team will be ranked. I could give a rats arse about where the Eagles wind up in the polls. Just keep winning baby.

Comment

Sterlippo i don't think it's a BC thing really. Could be wrong but whenever i look around at box scores it seems attendance for college hockey is down in general. No idea if the numbers support that. Just a thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                        I'll bet that the attendance picks up when we start playing some Saturday games.
                        Originally posted by mookie1995
                        bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                        Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                        Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                          Sterlippo i don't think it's a BC thing really. Could be wrong but whenever i look around at box scores it seems attendance for college hockey is down in general. No idea if the numbers support that. Just a thought.
                          i think a good one, i have noticed the same

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                          I'll bet that the attendance picks up when we start playing some Saturday games.
                          and no more Tuesday night ones. Still have BU, ND and the day after thanksgiving coming

Comment

• Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post

and no more Tuesday night ones. Still have BU, ND and the day after thanksgiving coming
                            I believe the RIT game is the Saturday after Thanksgiving.
                            Originally posted by mookie1995
                            bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                            Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                            Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

• Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                              I believe the RIT game is the Saturday after Thanksgiving.
                              Always a big turnout opponent
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post

why is ND on a Thursday?

Comment

Working...
                                X