X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College 2015-2016 Season

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    Is he actually considered a repeat offender?
    Uh, yes. Drew, are you serious?
    Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
      Is he actually considered a repeat offender? The game last year was out of conference. If Bertanga saw the same video as me it didn't look that bad. I'm not doubting it looked worse from a different angle but that is out of Bertanga's control.
      Dope.
      Originally posted by mookie1995
      bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
      Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
      Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
        Uh, yes. Drew, are you serious?
        Do you have an example where Bertagna has suspended someone for something that happened in a non-conference game? I don't remember it ever happening to a Maine player.
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Do you have an example where Bertagna has suspended someone for something that happened in a non-conference game? I don't remember it ever happening to a Maine player.
          http://www.hockeyeastonline.com/men/...0/oct28hea.pdf
          The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

• It's about time Maine got a break from Hockey East!

Comment

For the record I was not sitting on that example waiting for you to ask, I got curious myself and was looking and found it and checked the thread and you had asked right at the same time pretty much. It was tough to find one (especially since BU took care of their own house with Privitera's penalty box incident at North Dakota) but I feel like other leagues have operated the same way and will suspend for OOC games.

Comment

A lot of times a guy gets tossed and another game gets tacked on. With vesey being a serial spearer and the fact it happened after the game was over, i am pretty surprised it wasn't 2 games. Oh well. Like rish and powers said after the game, highly unlikely BC sees this maine team again.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                  A lot of times a guy gets tossed and another game gets tacked on. With vesey being a serial spearer and the fact it happened after the game was over, i am pretty surprised it wasn't 2 games. Oh well. Like rish and powers said after the game, highly unlikely BC sees this maine team again.
                  I actually think there is a decent chance they play in the hockey east quarters. BC will likely be one or two and I think Maine will wind up somewhere between seven and 10. It will be a fun series if it does happen.

Comment

I actually think there is a decent chance they play in the hockey east quarters. BC will likely be one or two and I think Maine will wind up somewhere between seven and 10. It will be a fun series if it does happen.
                    not for Maine, this past weekend was as close as your gonna get if they meet . Your boys have some work to do, though, to get there

Comment

BC is as untested a #1 team as you will find. I'm not saying BC isn't any good (they could very well be) - it's just that they haven't played anyone (besides Denver @ Home) that they could not have beaten playing with their opposite hands.

Look at the records of BC's opponents:
                      Colorado College - 0-10
                      Denver - 5-3
                      Maine - 0-6-3
                      Army - 0-5-2
                      RPI - 4-4-1
                      Maine - 0-6-3
                      UMass - 6-2-1 (Only team with a softer schedule than BC and they lost to Yale 6-1)
                      Wisconsin - 3-4-3

Combined Record: 18-40-13

Half of the teams BC has played has yet to win a game

Outside of Denver, will be surprised if any of these teams are in the NCAA field, or even a TUC come the Spring.

Comment

I think providence is #1 but regardless, i think we have acknowledged the soft schedule so far. Even then, I did not expect 8-1. Can only play who is on the schedule. We will obviously find out a lot more about this team down the line.

Comment

Personally, I'm shocked. How could there be this much chatter about serial "spearers" on a BC thread with nary a mention of ... Gerbe?!?!
                          Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Stephen Wright

Comment

Nah, gerbe had more in his repertoire. Spear, slash, bodyslam...

Comment

Originally posted by Aerman View Post
                              Personally, I'm shocked. How could there be this much chatter about serial "spearers" on a BC thread with nary a mention of ... Gerbe?!?!
                              It's kind of like how on the Maine thread there is a lot of talk about breaking rules and nary a mention of Shawn Walsh.
                              Originally posted by reBlur
                              the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                                It's kind of like how on the Maine thread there is a lot of talk about breaking rules and nary a mention of Shawn Walsh.
                                Little known fact, Leaman's first coaching job was with Walsh...
                                Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Working...
                                X