This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College 2015-2016 Season

Ya, the whole thing was def started by whatever that UMass player did to set off Fitz. I didn't see it but the ref certainly did as he DQed him.

Comment

Anyway, speed, speed, speed. It makes opponents nervous. Wood and White can absolutely fly. It is a huge factor and not just offensively. White turned on the burners in offensive zone and broke up what looked like a potential UMass rush with ease at the defensive blue line. Wood is burning down the left wing multiple times per game. And people are getting him the puck on the breakout.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
        And we put up six goals when I did. I'm going to continue to do that until further notice.
        you and your superstitions!

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
        umass is such a miserable program

they should get temple'd out of hockey east
        ya, i would trade our miserable football program with their's right now in a heart beat.

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
          you changed your seat last night
          He said he had to get away from the chatterbox next to him!
          Originally posted by mookie1995
          bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
          Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
          Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
            Haha... not so. I went up to sit with my buddy to chat between periods and before I knew it the 2nd period started.
            1:33 later... GOAL! Couldn't move back then.
            'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

iacobellis gets one game suspension for high sticking.
              http://www.uscho.com/2015/11/04/hock...king-incident/

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                iacobellis gets one game suspension for high sticking.
                http://www.uscho.com/2015/11/04/hock...king-incident/
                wow, thanks for posting. That means Fitzgerald gets nothing then as they would have mentioned him as well i would think

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                  wow, thanks for posting. That means Fitzgerald gets nothing then as they would have mentioned him as well i would think
                  No. Fitzgerald will sit Friday (as will UMass's Ben Gallacher for Spearing). They both got a Game Disqualification on the initial call and that is an automatic 1 game suspension.

Iacobellis initially got a 5:00 Game Misconduct, which does not come with a game suspension. Apparently, after further review by the commish's office, they determined the severity of the high stick was worthy of a game suspension as well.

Box Score
                  Last edited by FiveHole12; 11-05-2015, 06:12 AM.
                  'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Just a FYI... if Fitz gets another Game DQ, he will sit two games next time.
                    A third DQ gets him a 3 game suspension.
                    A 4th DQ... season over.

That's why he has to rein in his emotions. Take a number and get pay back later, within the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                      No. Fitzgerald will sit Friday (as will UMass's Ben Gallacher for Spearing). They both got a Game Disqualification on the initial call and that is an automatic 1 game suspension.

Iacobellis initially got a 5:00 Game Misconduct, which does not come with a game suspension. Apparently, after further review by the commish's office, they determined the severity of the high stick was worthy of a game suspension as well.

Box Score
                      oh, ok, thanks. I think i knew that at one time

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                        he actually had my mild mannered friend next to him, i talked HIS friend's ear off on the other hand

Comment

If any of you saw the iacobellis high stick, wow. Really not sure what that guy was thinking. It was away from the fitz/gallacher incident.

Comment

• Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                            Just a FYI... if Fitz gets another Game DQ, he will sit two games next time.
                            A third DQ gets him a 3 game suspension.
                            A 4th DQ... season over.

That's why he has to rein in his emotions. Take a number and get pay back later, within the rules.
                            I can see from you hacks we will have to resurrect Preston Ryan for this weekend games just to be fair
                            sure why not

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                              If any of you saw the iacobellis high stick, wow. Really not sure what that guy was thinking. It was away from the fitz/gallacher incident.
                              You know it's funny I said to my dad when BC opened the game up at 4-0 that UMass was going to start getting dirty. They didn't even have time to before it was 5-0. But not long after that, sure enough, things escalated. I would expect something like that from Merrimack but UMass historically takes their beatings reasonably well.
                              Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                                I would expect something like that from Merrimack
                                Oh boy, here we go.
                                Before there was a band there was "the drum guy"

@SalvucciM

Comment

Working...
                                X