X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College 2015-2016 Season

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
    This will be a lesson in humility. Bears sweep. Timmay gets reprieve for another week.
    Ahheemmmmmmm.....Timmay is toast. We now in the hunt for Reds October.

(Beerz couldn't sweep BC's ladys JV team phercrissakes.)
    sure why not

Comment

BC is young and it is still early. Wouldn't be surprised at all so see them have some trouble in any of these games coming up. First, UMass. They are having a solid season in spite of losing Vatrano early.
      Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Got blitzed by Yale the other night though. Anyway, I always expect a tough game from UMass. Certainly won't be much of a home crowd atmosphere tonight, that's for sure. My dad was at Stockyard last night and said UMass team was there. Kinda odd for them to travel here day before the game, no? Or perhaps that is a recent trend that I'm not aware of.
        Last edited by J.D.; 11-03-2015, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by all bear View Post
          Ahheemmmmmmm.....Timmay is toast. We now in the hunt for Reds October.[/SIZE]
          No Timmay? OK... maybe the Bears don't sweep, but Red might keep the tradition going.
          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            Got blitzed by Yale the other night though. Anyway, I always expect a tough game from UMass. Certainly won't be much of a home crowd atmosphere tonight, that's for sure. My dad was at Stockyard last night and said UMass team was there. Kinda off for them to travel here day before the game, no? Or perhaps that is a recent trend that I'm not aware of.
            Mookie's kids are home today as the school has "professional development" day---maybe the post high skool state skool is doing the same
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

this game was 0-0 after 1

Comment

GIFs and highlights if you missed it, tonight was a beauty

http://www.bcinterruption.com/boston...ey-east-opener
                Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                  GIFs and highlights if you missed it, tonight was a beauty

http://www.bcinterruption.com/boston...ey-east-opener
                  Do you have the gif of the Fitz skirmish? Dang, he's got to learn to chill, especially in a 6-0 game at the time. His game DQ means he sits Friday night, and wouldn't be surprised if Jerry sits him again Sunday, just because. He had a similar flare up against New Brunswick.

Love this team. Big, fast, tenacious in that they just keep coming at you. After an uneventful 1st period, they just wore UMass down. Gilmour scores his goal early in the 2nd and then the flood gates open, scoring 4 more in a matter of 5 minutes.

Kudos to the Eagles. Getting production from pretty much everyone. Never know who's gonna light the lamp from game to game, shift to shift.
                  'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

To be fair, his DQ was a result of responding to what the umass player did to get his DQ. Still, he could have responded with less aggression for sure.

Don't have enough options right now to be sitting him just because. From what i could tell, york was more upset over a couturier elbowing penalty shortly after that scrum.

Comment

Do you have the gif of the Fitz skirmish? Dang, he's got to learn to chill, especially in a 6-0 game at the time. His game DQ means he sits Friday night, and wouldn't be surprised if Jerry sits him again Sunday, just because. He had a similar flare up against New Brunswick.

Love this team. Big, fast, tenacious in that they just keep coming at you. After an uneventful 1st period, they just wore UMass down. Gilmour scores his goal early in the 2nd and then the flood gates open, scoring 4 more in a matter of 5 minutes.

Kudos to the Eagles. Getting production from pretty much everyone. Never know who's gonna light the lamp from game to game, shift to shift.
                      I agree with you about Ryan Fitzgerald. He needs to sit and learn his lesson. He's always taking unnecessary penalties. Other than that, I'm really pleased by the team so far.
                      NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
                        I agree with you about Ryan Fitzgerald. He needs to sit and learn his lesson. He's always taking unnecessary penalties. Other than that, I'm really pleased by the team so far.
                        Have you changed your seat location BCeagle? Haven't seen you.

Comment

Have you changed your seat location BCeagle? Haven't seen you.
                          you changed your seat last night

Comment

umass is such a miserable program

they should get temple'd out of hockey east

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                              you changed your seat last night
                              And we put up six goals when I did. I'm going to continue to do that until further notice.

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
                                I read at EA that the Spearing call on the UMass player may have been directed at Demko, and Fitzy retaliated. If thats the case, he's forgiven. But it was his second dive into the scrum that caused his ejection, IMO. He threw a couple of haymakers the second time around. That was not a wise move.

Comment

Working...
                                X