This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College 2015-2016 Season

The first real measuring stick and BC passed the test. Great game between two very very good teams. Man is that Danton Heinen one heckuva player for Denver. Glad he's Bruins property.
    The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
    BC - 12
    BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

Maybe the biggest development to date would be austin cangelosi. Was a coveted scorer out of ushl but maybe he just needed the right kinemate to bring it out of him. Instant chemistry between him and wood. But it probably won't last because jerry can't develop forwards anymore

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
        Great game to watch. I thought the Eagles had the better of it 5 on 5, as Denver had trouble matching up against the 3rd and 4th lines. But if these two teams played 10 games against each other, I'd guess it'd be a 5-5 split.

That was a big win for the young Eagles. First quality opponent they've faced this year. Hard workers, all 4 lines. Happy to see Matty get the game winner. He fits in nice with his new line mates.

Bracco was invisible... again. What's up with that?

Nice meeting you SonofSouthie.
        Sterlippo... I didn't drop my popcorn. I was throwing it at you.
        It was nice meeting you guys too. Good game, good win, grandson had a blast.
        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

How many odd man rushes last night for the Eagles? Two, three? I remember one when we were short handed.
          How many odd man rushes all of last season?
          Me thinks Boston College hockey is back.
          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            Maybe the biggest development to date would be austin cangelosi. Was a coveted scorer out of ushl but maybe he just needed the right kinemate to bring it out of him. Instant chemistry between him and wood. But it probably won't last because jerry can't develop forwards anymore
            Agree, I watched him closely every shift. Lots of good stuff from him and he's skating with his hair on fire......this and wood and white. Wood is already the best player on the team

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
              Nice meeting you . Check out EagleAction
              Likewise I'm sure. Checked out EA, great looking site. Emailed the link to a couple of BC fans in work.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                Very impressed with Cangelosi last night. Thought he did a hell of a job on the penalty kill.
                sigpicHalf of what he says goes way over my head. The other half goes way, way over my head."

Comment

Great game to watch. I thought the Eagles had the better of it 5 on 5, as Denver had trouble matching up against the 3rd and 4th lines. But if these two teams played 10 games against each other, I'd guess it'd be a 5-5 split.

That was a big win for the young Eagles. First quality opponent they've faced this year. Hard workers, all 4 lines. Happy to see Matty get the game winner. He fits in nice with his new line mates.

Bracco was invisible... again. What's up with that?

Nice meeting you SonofSouthie.
                  Sterlippo... I didn't drop my popcorn. I was throwing it at you.
                  Hey the one good thing from this is ..... Jeke gets to play now instead of sitting on the bench. Good for him and he will not quit on the team. Gives his line some size too )
                  NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Might wander over to Agganis this afternoon. Both teams on fairly short turnaround. Wear my maroon and gold, listen to the razzberries. Show my Final Four Boston "I Was There" pin. Give razzberries right back.

Comment

They will be sure to let you know BC sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                        Might wander over to Agganis this afternoon. Both teams on fairly short turnaround. Wear my maroon and gold, listen to the razzberries. Show my Final Four Boston "I Was There" pin. Give razzberries right back.
                        Like your style .

Comment

Never made the game. Late night Thur watching the Patriots. Late night Friday at the BC game(trolley ride home, getting the boy to bed, unwinding). Expecting daughter out of work at noon yesterday to pick up her child instead calls at noon can't get out of work until 2. Hangs around for awhile, leaves and it's like going from 85mph to 50. Too bad, looked like a doozy of a game.

Comment

Originally posted by Cross Check View Post
                            The first real measuring stick and BC passed the test. Great game between two very very good teams. Man is that Danton Heinen one heckuva player for Denver. Glad he's Bruins property.

Only listened to the game, but a great game for 59 min. 23.4 sec.
                            BC was DU's first quality opponent and hopefully, when we meet again the Pios will turn the tables.
                            If only Gaudreau the Younger hadn't spoiled a perfectly, at least acceptable tie game.
                            GO DU !!!

Comment

BC sucks]\ [\/}}[

Now out of the way, what didjou all do with the donut hole. What a wasted career, eh?

Watch out, da beers are coming to btown...whoopeee
                              sure why not

Comment

This will be a lesson in humility. Bears sweep. Timmay gets reprieve for another week.
                                'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Working...
                                X