Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU Recruiting Update, Part 4

Originally posted by Friend_of_BU_Hockey View Post
    Agreed. From one of my sources, I heard Ty wasn't offered a full nor is there a de-commitment from one of the prep recruits. The same source also said Harper might be accelerated to come this Fall.
    Well, he must be better than Eruzione's kid, right??
    BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by Friend_of_BU_Hockey View Post
      Agreed. From one of my sources, I heard Ty wasn't offered a full nor is there a de-commitment from one of the prep recruits. The same source also said Harper might be accelerated to come this Fall.
      After playing in the USHL next season, Amonte will fill a need for a right-shot forward in the 2017 class. Tkachuk, Crone and Harper all are left-shots. Amonte got a nice USHR write-up after this summer's Teal Invite. He's a senior at Thayer and also has played a few games for Youngstown and had a two-game call-up to the U18s in December. He's also added some size and isn't far from his Dad's size.

Ty Amonte, #3 East Coast Kings/Thayer Academy, ’98 – Had an excellent weekend. Played physically along the walls and scored several nice breakaway goals against the Minnesota Blades on Saturday night. Amonte’s game is taking a leap toward the next level. Will be at the Select 17 Camp starting Saturday in Buffalo. Top returning scorer at Thayer with a 10-30-40 line in 30 GP. Will be a senior.
      Harper was already accelerating to finish up at Avon, with a year with the Omaha Lancers up next. Haven't heard that the plan had changed.
      The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Please tell me you mean playing size!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          Please tell me you mean playing size!
          Hardee har har
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

With rogie, ya never know

Comment

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/65828362.jpg
              Last edited by Nick Papagiorgio; 02-04-2016, 11:45 AM.
              Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Kieffer Bellows scored his 36th goal and added two assists in the U18s 5-2 win over the Czechs at the Five Nations Tournament in Finland. Clayton Keller: 1G, 1A. Jake Oettinger 14 saves for 18th win.

Keller now has 80 points and joins Phil Kessel as the only NTDP players with two 80-point seasons. From USA Hockey:
                Currently Clayton Keller ranks among the leaders in the following categories (leaders in parentheses):
                Career Goals – 62 (tenth place – Phil Kessel 104)
                Career Assists – 100 (second place – Jeremy Bracco 122)
                Career Points – 162 (fifth place – Phil Kessel 180)
                Single-Season Assists – 52 (seventh place – Jeremy Bracco 64)
                Single-Season Points – 80 (tied for ninth – Auston Matthews 117)

Comment

Hmmmm

Maybe bellows won't be seeing the sun rise on comm ave

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    Hmmmm

Maybe bellows won't be seeing the sun rise on comm ave
                    Stealing Scarlet’s shtick?

Missing sunrises is fine, as long as he’s here when the sun sets on Fridays and Saturdays.

Comment

Whatever works!!

Comment

I'll let Rogie post the details, but it was a very good tournament for the three future Terriers on the Gold Medal winning Team USA it the Youth Olympics. They beat Canada for the Gold, and Wise, Weiss, and DeBoer were all among the scoring leaders for Team USA.

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
                          I'll let Rogie post the details, but it was a very good tournament for the three future Terriers on the Gold Medal winning Team USA it the Youth Olympics. They beat Canada for the Gold, and Wise, Weiss, and DeBoer were all among the scoring leaders for Team USA.
                          Caught the last period of the gold medal game. All three kids scored, altho 2 were ENGs. They played several shifts together b/c US was down to eight forwards. All three very talented, poised, competed well. Wise was tournament co-leader with 10 points. Weiss had 9, DeBoer 7.

Vas Kolias, who decommited after BU won the Fabbro battle, is now headed to Union. One of the few uncommitted U18s, JD Greenway, was at last night's BU-UNH game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
                            Vas Kolias, who decommited after BU won the Fabbro battle.
                            Agganis has a real problem with this, or at least he would if it involved BC.

Comment

Wow - I hadn't heard about Kolias. I guess it makes sense, but I didn't know. Glad he found another gig.

Comment

Looks like my post from June 2014 on the Sandusky Part 3 thread actually ended up happening.

Snip snip.
                                Last edited by Nick Papagiorgio; 02-22-2016, 08:06 AM.
                                Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                                The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Working...
                                X