Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HEA ooc 2015-16 (let us not suck like last year - yes that is you umo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HEA ooc 2015-16 (let us not suck like last year - yes that is you umo)

Originally posted by NCAAfan500 View Post
    Yet, BU is garbage again this year like they have been for the better part of 18 years minus 2009 and 2014?
    Denver would like a word with you
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      Just checked box score, expected to see a 50 save performance from army. Nope. UConn was outshot 30 to 23 and git shutout. Oops. Can't imagine cav went easy on them after that performance.
      Game article from the Hartford Courant

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
        Game article from the Hartford Courant
        this was a reply to that article:

"BTW - according to the terms of our Hickey East agreement, we either start building a rink on campus next year or we are getting kicked out of the conference. Where's this money coming from with CT reluctant to waste more money on UCONN?"

is this true? if so, lets hope all the construction companies in CT go on strike until 12/31/2016 and bring in Q. Then, when Notre Dame leaves, when, not if, go get RPI

Comment

Losing to UConn in conference play is gonna do some substantial damage to a team's tournament hopes...
          BS UMass Lowell 2015
          PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post

"BTW - according to the terms of our Hickey East agreement, we either start building a rink on campus next year or we are getting kicked out of the conference. Where's this money coming from with CT reluctant to waste more money on UCONN?"

is this true? if so, lets hope all the construction companies in CT go on strike until 12/31/2016 and bring in Q. Then, when Notre Dame leaves, when, not if, go get RPI
            That's okay, aren't they moving to the B1G soon anyways? Seems like a good hockey fit.

Comment

Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
              Losing to UConn in conference play is gonna do some substantial damage to a team's tournament hopes...
              Both national finalists last year tied UConn
              Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                Both national finalists last year tied UConn
                UMLOL still smarting from missing the field last year
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  I think it was our 1 of 4 points visits to Amworst in Feb that cost us the slot but losing to UConn surely didn't help.

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post

Anything that gets NICC out of Hockey East can't be a bad thing.
                    Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                    Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Re: HEA ooc 2015-16 (let us not suck like last year - yes that is you umo)

saturday 1-2-0

uhn gives up a td
                      I'd love to provide insight into what went wrong this weekend in Lansing, but our coaching staff hasn't been heard from for almost a week, and two of our *captains* are still giddy about dressing regularly, getting regular shifts AND quality PP time so they're just fat and happy right now, and have nothing insightful to offer either.

Plus our starting goalie hasn't gotten the "Champions of December" memo, and is apparently going overboard to save his best for later in the season by sucking out loud during our early NC schedule. Never a good sign when your early MVP is your back-up goalie. But we're unbeaten in HE ... so plus ca change, plus c'est le meme chose.
                      Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                      Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                        I'd love to provide insight into what went wrong this weekend in Lansing, but our coaching staff hasn't been heard from for almost a week, and two of our *captains* are still giddy about dressing regularly, getting regular shifts AND quality PP time so they're just fat and happy right now, and have nothing insightful to offer either.

Plus our starting goalie hasn't gotten the "Champions of December" memo, and is apparently going overboard to save his best for later in the season by sucking out loud during our early NC schedule. Never a good sign when your early MVP is your back-up goalie. But we're unbeaten in HE ... so plus ca change, plus c'est le meme chose.
                        Good one, Chuck.
                        I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

You know, I would probably have been ok with us not making the NCAA's if we had swept amworst last year. That would have allowed me to claim we had a perfect record against them through my four years. NCAA berths go on a banner (hopefully just one banner with all of them...) but making fun of Amherst could have lasted forever
                          Last edited by UML Puck Hawk; 11-11-2015, 05:52 PM.
                          BS UMass Lowell 2015

Comment

Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
                            ...NCAA births go on a banner...(
                            ...berths, not births. Unless you're talking about gynecological championships. [OMG, things are so bad with the only program I care about that I'm reduced to correcting homophone usage]
                            "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

• Originally posted by Split-N View Post
                              ...berths, not births. Unless you're talking about gynecological championships. [OMG, things are so bad with the only program I care about that I'm reduced to correcting homophone usage]
                              Corrected, thanks
                              BS UMass Lowell 2015

Comment

friday

1-0-0
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X