Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HEA ooc 2015-16 (let us not suck like last year - yes that is you umo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
    Oh, oh, 1-2-0 tonight for HEA.
    And, another 1-2-0 for HEA on Saturday night; good job, UVM, but not so much UML and Mac, losing to AHC teams.

Comment

• Re: HEA ooc 2015-16 (let us not suck like last year - yes that is you umo)

Merrimack loses to Army.
      UML loses to Robert Morris.
      Does BC losing to PC and Maine losing to UNH count because they're technically non-conference games (I think)?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        Merrimack loses to Army.
        Does BC losing to PC and Maine losing to UNH count because they're technically non-conference games (I think)?
        Of course! But at least PC and UNH won their OOC games 😉
        Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Stephen Wright

Comment

Merrimack loses to Army.
          So, 3-4-0, then? I realized that those were OOC games, but was not sure that they were tallied in the intra-conference OOC, which I thought was the point of this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            1-0-0 nu over some big6 trash (expected)
            Hmmmm.......it's suddenly looking better and better
            "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

Merrimack loses to Army.
              Too many ranked hockey east teams lost to lesser opponents this week
              Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

• Originally posted by Aerman View Post
                Of course! But at least PC and UNH won their OOC games 😉
                Oh, duh! Right! Guess it's a wash then.

Comment

Oh, duh! Right! Guess it's a wash then.
                  Mookie traditionally does not count these

(Honestly it's embarrassing that hea teams need to schedule games against conference rivals due to their chitty standing in life where they can't even convince AIC that it is worth their while to get on a bus and visit )
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

1-0-0 tonight thanks to UVM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      Mookie traditionally does not count these

(Honestly it's embarrassing that hea teams need to schedule games against conference rivals due to their chitty standing in life where they can't even convince AIC that it is worth their while to get on a bus and visit )
                      It's humorous to see a fan of a Beanpot school complain about other teams playing non-conference games against conference rivals.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                        It's humorous to see a fan of a Beanpot school complain about other teams playing non-conference games against conference rivals.
                        okey priceless.... keep comparing a tournament that has run for 50+ years and bangs out the garden vs a home and home with uhn that had fans dressed as yellow seats last night
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          okey priceless.... keep comparing a tournament that has run for 50+ years and bangs out the garden vs a home and home with uhn that had fans dressed as yellow seats last night
                          Do as I say don't do as I do.

Comment

Jan 1: 0-1-1, no thanks to you, UConn

Jan 2: 1-1-2, thanks, UMass, and you, too, NU, as ties are better than nothing, but no thanks to you, Mac

And, NICC, why are you still here?

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                              Jan 1: 0-1-1, no thanks to you, UConn

Jan 2: 1-1-2, thanks, UMass, and you, too, NU, as ties are better than nothing, but no thanks to you, Mac

And, NICC, why are you still here?
                              Update, Jan 3: 0-2-0; no thanks to you, PC (losing 4-3 to Brown, seriously?) and Mac (losing 3-0 to Dartmouth, are you kidding me?)

Comment

Tuesday night: 1-1-0; nice work, you UConn huskies, Good comeback, before the OT choke,
                                UMassyWassy.

Comment

Working...
                                X