This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

I did like the idea of the shoot out last night as there was hardware to award. Other than that, no.
    Why not? When was the last tie that produced this?

BU Bands on Twitter: "See it, enjoy it, re-live it. #GoBU #RHH15 https://t.co/cuoqCeUGqC"
    It Happened!!!!

Comment

• Re: Boston University Terriers 2015-2016 Season Thread Part the 1st

Originally posted by defkit View Post
      Anyone else having as much trouble as I am watching the stream? Despite the fact that the video was 15 seconds behind the audio, I was able to watch the first 10 minutes or so. Now it is constantly loading.....
      I assumed it was something wrong on my end--the router or AirPlay. Like other people I went over to the radio feed (forgetting that there was link to the Cornell feed). Fortunately, it worked fine this time.

But sometimes when I'm scooting out of the rink after a game, i can't get to the Stretch portal to hear Bernie's wrap-up. Maybe there's some arbitrary clock that blocks new access. If so, what's the point if the broadcast is still taking place?

It doesn't seem like anyone on the Agganis management team cares about this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by goalguard View Post
        It doesn't seem like anyone on the Agganis management team cares about this stuff.
        My guess is that they don't care because it's actually something that the Athletic Dept. manages.

Bomber - that clip was awesome. You know, I see a lot of people complaining about the shoot out, yet every time I watch one it's pretty exciting. I don't know if I like it for regular season, though for post season, I'd rather have sudden death OT. So I guess I'd be OK either way. It was needed on Saturday night to determine who got the trophy so I was OK with it.

Comment

What are some other recent shootouts for BU?

I know Hohmann scored the winner the first night in our win/tie against Wisconsin last year.

And I feel like we lost one in a disastrous Alaska tournament many years ago, but I definitely could be off on that one.
          BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

• Originally posted by defkit View Post
            And I feel like we lost one in a disastrous Alaska tournament many years ago, but I definitely could be off on that one.
            There we just lost.
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
              What are some other recent shootouts for BU?

I know Hohmann scored the winner the first night in our win/tie against Wisconsin last year.

At ND's holiday tournament

Comment

Who all, if anyone, is heading to new haven next weekend??

Mookie is leaving after the middle boy gets home from school and crashing fri & sat. Looking forward to Pepe's and showing the boy Louis' Lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  Who all, if anyone, is heading to new haven next weekend??

Mookie is leaving after the middle boy gets home from school and crashing fri & sat. Looking forward to Pepe's and showing the boy Louis' Lunch.
                  The rule is, we never talk about next week's games till this week's games have been played!!! Why no chatter about the UVM series??? That said, I'm making the trip. Are you staying Sat. night? I think I'm heading home after the QPac game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                    The rule is, we never talk about next week's games till this week's games have been played!!! Why no chatter about the UVM series??? That said, I'm making the trip. Are you staying Sat. night? I think I'm heading home after the QPac game.
                    "Crashing fri & sat"

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      "Crashing fri & sat"
                      That could just be commentary on your driving skills...
                      Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

• Originally posted by BU2K View Post
                        That could just be commentary on your driving skills...
                        Could..... Could

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                          The rule is, we never talk about next week's games till this week's games have been played!!! Why no chatter about the UVM series???
                          Vermont has been struggling. Just one win and two ties in the past 8 games. But look at their scoring leaders. Three of the top five scorers are an ex-Terrier and a pair of one-time BU commits. And a fourth got a good look from BU. Coughlin would have arrived at BU this year had the situation not changed. So, will some of the Cats have extra motivation against the Dogs?

Any news on why Phelps didn't dress on Saturday?
                          The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Anyone know when Nick Roberto is expected back. I heard rumblings that he was going to play against Michigan, but it didn't happen.
                            I think he is a solid two-way player, who would help if healthy.
                            Anyone know why he has been out? All I heard was "team rules"???

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              ..... Looking forward to Pepe's .......
                              I'm telling you, white clam and garlic pizza.....phenomenal.
                              Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

• Originally posted by RENCEB View Post
                                I'm telling you, white clam and garlic pizza.....phenomenal.
                                I like pizza and I like clams, but seriously eww.

Comment

Working...
                                X