X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University Terriers 2015-2016 Season Thread Part the 1st

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
    That would be Swedish and Norwegian.
    While we are at it, is anyone half danish? I'm hungry.
    BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

mookie once met a girl, got norwegian wood.
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        mookie once met a girl, got norwegian wood.
        ...then iron, then putter...

Comment

bu is streaming the game for free!!! joy to the world

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            bu is streaming the game for free!!! joy to the world
            "Corbett will be joined in the booth by special guest Jack Parker, as the legendary BU coach will make his debut as a color commentator for Terrier hockey."

Did anyone else interpret that the way I did? "Debut?" That implies "the first of many..."

Comment

With zero repercussions for whining about officiating, i can only imagine how this will go!

Comment

Headed up to catch the team participate in a clinic with the kids in the Ice Hockey In Harlem program. Nice day here for it. Kind of cloudy, mild temps. It was fun to see the kids skate and interact with the players. Gives the players a chance to skate since they can't skate at MSG today. It's a nice thing that they do.

Comment

Last Call for anyone looking for last-minute TICKETS for Red Hot Hockey. I can easily email them to you. Please respond to this post.
                  Great seats - FREE!

Comment

Anyone else having as much trouble as I am watching the stream? Despite the fact that the video was 15 seconds behind the audio, I was able to watch the first 10 minutes or so. Now it is constantly loading.....
                    BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

This is a pos

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
                        Anyone else having as much trouble as I am watching the stream? Despite the fact that the video was 15 seconds behind the audio, I was able to watch the first 10 minutes or so. Now it is constantly loading.....
                        Same thing happened with me. The regular radio broadcast link is working fine. Good thing is that at least I don't have to watch this team throw up a stinker.

Comment

Stream not working at all for me either.

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                            Stream not working at all for me either.
                            Try: http://www.ivyleaguedigitalnetwork.c...10-on-11282015
                            . . . still crazy after all these years. . .

Comment

Originally posted by 40-Year Big Red Fan View Post
                              Thank you! At least the audio and video are synced. I had to mute the audio in the other "webcast" (and I use the term loosely) because the audio was so far ahead I knew what happened before I saw it.

Comment

Good 3rd period comeback...I thought the defense moved the puck out of the zone as well as they have all year.

Comment

Working...
                                X