This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tater View Post
    So this game is at 7pm huh? Odd time for a hockey game...
    Thought 730p?

7?
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: Boston University Terriers 2015-2016 Season Thread Part the 1st

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      Thought 730p?

7?
      7PM (unless I missed an email....)

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
        7PM (unless I missed an email....)
        It's 7.
        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
          It's 7.
          Whew! Gracias

Comment

This place is empty.

Comment

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
              This place is empty.
              Think you just insulted empty

Comment

Think you just insulted empty
                Saw a few pics from the game. I think empty left town already.

Comment

" in front of 3,475 at Agganis Arena."

hahahahaahahhahaahhaha nfw

Comment

" in front of 3,475 at Agganis Arena."

hahahahaahahhahaahhaha nfw
                    Would say probably 2k by my eye.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tater View Post
                      Would say probably 2k by my eye.
                      People would think we were crazy, but we actually counted bodies in seats in several sections and came up with just about 2k as our approximation. I know people move around and stand etc, but no way there was 3.4k there.

Comment

Do more kids leave town earlier in the week than they used to? I remember the Tuesday before thanksgiving games being somewhat of a big deal.

Comment

When I was in school, we had classes on Wednesday till noon. Now, I believe the school is closed on Wednesday. Which means the dorms shut down today. Kids leave campus.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            When I was in school, we had classes on Wednesday till noon. Now, I believe the school is closed on Wednesday. Which means the dorms shut down today. Kids leave campus.
                            Yep. That and traffic around the city was hellacious today as well. The Globe reported all week that the worst Thanksgiving traffic would be today between 5-7. Judging by how long it took me to drive from Kendall to Brookline at that time today, they were right. I can't imagine anyone wanting to drive into the game from out of the city. That, the dorms all closing tomorrow morning, classes ending today (professors often just cancel Tuesday class), and the opponent being a snoozer = awful attendance.

That said, nice to see the team came out and played a relatively focused and controlling game instead of sleepwalking through it. Teams of the previous few years, even last year to an extent, have overlooked these kinds of games and mailed it in. Wasn't perfect by any means, but they played well and Bentley was never in the game competitively.
                            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

I almost stayed home thinking I didn't want to deal with traffic. Ironically though, we breezed right in down route one. Minor delay getting onto storrow from the Tobin bridge, but that was it. Easier than the average Friday evening drive. The traffic heading out of the city however looked hellacious.

I'm sure no classes on Wednesday has a negative impact (there were almost no students there).

I always loved the games this night, but it might be time to rethink them.

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                                I always loved the games this night, but it might be time to rethink them.
                                I agree.
                                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Working...
                                X