X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University Terriers 2015-2016 Season Thread Part the 1st

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    Sooooo.....Bentley tomorrow night. Anyone? Bueller? Not going to lie. I'm a tad nervous.
    Hopefully not a repeat of last time. I'm not sure I am going yet. I think Friend_Of mentioned this before, I used to love these Tuesday before Thanksgiving games but I feel a bit more ambivalent about it this time. Somehow traffic seems worse the past few years, fewer students seem to stick around etc etc.

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    The BU Men's Basketball team is playing #1-ranked Kentucky???!!??!??!?
    Sweet! We actually had a respectable showing against them last year.

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
      Hopefully not a repeat of last time. I'm not sure I am going yet. I think Friend_Of mentioned this before, I used to love these Tuesday before Thanksgiving games but I feel a bit more ambivalent about it this time. Somehow traffic seems worse the past few years, fewer students seem to stick around etc etc..
      there were practically NO students this past weekend at the 6p then 4p games. embarrassing.
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

No Grzelcyk tomorrow, Maguire in net. Hopeful Matt plays Saturday, they say.
        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          there were practically NO students this past weekend at the 6p then 4p games. embarrassing.
          Yup... actually center sections were full-ish.... it was the student sections 107-109 that were majorly lacking. I'd bet a lot of kids got out of dodge on Friday...

Comment

Yup... actually center sections were full-ish.... it was the student sections 107-109 that were majorly lacking. I'd bet a lot of kids got out of dodge on Friday...
            yah. michigan had a nice presence in there. brought a lot of bodies.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              yah. michigan had a nice presence in there. brought a lot of bodies.
              Michigan fans/alums are everywhere, so it didn't come as any surprise that they had lots of fans.

FWIW on my way in Friday, already saw numerous students at West Campus with suitcases heading out for Thanksgiving.

Still undecided on tomorrow's game. Just feel like if there was a game to skip, this would be it. Between Thanksgiving travel, which includes going to RHH, would rather have a free evening tomorrow before hitting the road.

Comment

Are there classes tomorrow? I don't remember many kids leaving that early way back ages ago when I was in school.

Comment

Also, it looks like they put free extra tickets in our accounts. Good thing they emailed us to let us know so we would know to try to invite friends!

Comment

Also, it looks like they put free extra tickets in our accounts. Good thing they emailed us to let us know so we would know to try to invite friends!
                    seriously?!?

mookie has no email letting him know either!

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      seriously?!?

mookie has no email letting him know either!
                      Classic isn't it? Doesn't it defeat the whole purpose if nobody knows they have extras?

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
                        The Ugly Socks Award was permanently retired 65 years ago by the Broncos, who wore these beauties during the AFL's inaugural game played against the Patriots at Nickerson Field. http://www.nfluniformhistory.com/200...d-weekend.html
                        Was going to mention the Broncos Ugly Socks, but didn't want to detract from the red and white.
                        GO DU !!!

Comment

I received an email yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by BU Fan 84 View Post
                            Limited distribution just like the 4p start time survey

Comment

Originally posted by BU Fan 84 View Post
                              I have yet to receive my email as well... but truly.. if they want these get used, give us a few days / weeks notice to have enough time to get in touch with friends that might be interested.

Comment

So this game is at 7pm huh? Odd time for a hockey game...

Comment

Working...
                                X