X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University Terriers 2015-2016 Season Thread Part the 1st

Originally posted by bu98 View Post
    I guess I'm take the two points after playing maybe 15 decent minutes for the weekend.
    A disturbing trend is coming out not ready to play with no energy two nights in a row against an opponent they should have not trouble getting "up" for. And, again (broken record), you can't give up two power play goals in the 1st period every night and expect to win many games (Captain Obvious)

Comment

I'm seeing Tweets that Griz is okay (It was the "other" knee) and that he may even play Tuesday. It looked very bad.

I set the over/under on whining about the 6pm start Friday at 5.5. Well done everyone!

Michigan's good. And fast. Did BU play a good game today? Nope. But a split weekend against what will probably be an NCAA team ain't awful. Yep, they have work to do.

BU Hockey: Can't Win 'em All
      It Happened!!!!

Comment

Also, Friday night's game was on live on NESN. The Wisconsin-Denver game was live on NESN Plus.
        It Happened!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bomber View Post
          Also, Friday night's game was on live on NESN. The Wisconsin-Denver game was live on NESN Plus.
          Some strange programming going on. I confirmed it was on delay on FIOS in Waltham last night. Odd.

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
            I'm seeing Tweets that Griz is okay (It was the "other" knee) and that he may even play Tuesday. It looked very bad.

I set the over/under on whining about the 6pm start Friday at 5.5. Well done everyone!

Michigan's good. And fast. Did BU play a good game today? Nope. But a split weekend against what will probably be an NCAA team ain't awful. Yep, they have work to do.

BU Hockey: Can't Win 'em All
            didn't know bomber was in charge of passing out the orange slices
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Isn't it refreshing the way Coach took responsibility for his team's slumber-like play? Good luck getting them up for Bentley in front of nobody.

BU Hockey: Orange Slices For Everyone!
              It Happened!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                Isn't it refreshing the way Coach took responsibility for his team's slumber-like play? Good luck getting them up for Bentley in front of nobody.

BU Hockey: Orange Slices For Everyone!
                Meh. Nice to stick up for the boys but he wasn't the one with skates on.

BU Hockey: Slice of Blame Pie for everyone!

Although in truth, as coach said, splitting with Michigan is not such a bad thing.
                Last edited by ericredaxe; 11-22-2015, 11:01 AM.

Comment

I think its good that the coach doesn't throw individual players under the bus
                  Interesting that Lane line started 3rd period Friday and 1st period Saturday.
                  think it was a good move as 1st line has shown weakness defensively
                  We are lacking top end scoring talent. Letunov loss really hurt
                  Watched Bc-UNH last night and sad to say their freshmen forwards are outstanding

Comment

Excuse me, but who came up with this uniform? Surprised the team agreed to wear it. Those socks
                    http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/hock...-doyle-somerby
                    Last edited by vizoroo; 11-23-2015, 03:07 AM.
                    GO DU !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                      Excuse me, but who came up with this uniform? Surprised the team agreed to wear it. Those socks
                      Those are throwback unis that made their debut last year that the Walter Brown Arena game. The response to them has been very favorable form what I have heard.

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                        Those are throwback unis that made their debut last year that the Walter Brown Arena game. The response to them has been very favorable form what I have heard.
                        i like 'em even though i'm not supposed to

Comment

Sooooo.....Bentley tomorrow night. Anyone? Bueller? Not going to lie. I'm a tad nervous.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            How does that imply they are any good?
                            It doesn't, it just makes Red's comments about PK being more important when a game has HE refs nonsensical.

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                              The Ugly Socks Award was permanently retired 65 years ago by the Broncos, who wore these beauties during the AFL's inaugural game played against the Patriots at Nickerson Field. http://www.nfluniformhistory.com/200...d-weekend.html
                              The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

The BU Men's Basketball team is playing #1-ranked Kentucky???!!??!??!?

Comment

Working...
                                X