This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University Terriers 2015-2016 Season Thread Part the 1st

Good tie. I didn't watch every minute, but from what I saw (other than the penalty issues.) A very solid effort.

Meanwhile BC just blew a 4-1 lead.
    It Happened!!!!

Comment

• McEvoy better be benched tomorrow. If he isn't, I think Quinn would be promoting undisciplined and selfish play... Jaffe and Caron really liked Greenway's game, and I agree... Still can't figure out how PC ended up with the man advantage from the big scuffle which resulted in their PPG.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bomber View Post
        Meanwhile BC just blew a 4-1 lead.
        Well yes, but no

Comment

• Originally posted by kbz View Post
          McEvoy better be benched tomorrow. If he isn't, I think Quinn would be promoting undisciplined and selfish play... Jaffe and Caron really liked Greenway's game, and I agree... Still can't figure out how PC ended up with the man advantage from the big scuffle which resulted in their PPG.
          The first one was because that Bruins draft pick from Sweden jumped a PC player from behind.

The two men advantage one there was a delayed penalty on BU and then they boarded Tanev as the whistle went.
          Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Aside from the excessive penalties, I really liked BU's game last night. High tempo, and BU had quite a few scoring chances. Looks like PC may have found a good successor to Gilles. BU was at least the equal team to PC last night, maybe a bit more when you considered BU killed off a 2-min 5X3 and 5 min major in the third period which was huge.

Who ****ed in McAvoy's Cherrios this morning?? 4 min of penalties in 8 games and all of a sudden 19 tonight? You can't even call it revenge for the title game since he wasn't there.

Comment

Charlie definitely deserves to sit tomorrow. I disagreed with the major, the guy's head was down, but he absolutely deserved two for leaving his feet. That said, this penalty plus the tack-on for the 5 on 3 were completely undisciplined and came at potentially disastrous times. He has to learn to maintain his cool. Diffley should be in tomorrow in place of him. Leaman's comment that that was one of the worst hits he's ever seen though is a load of horsechit.
              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Didn't see it but doesn't matter if a guy's head is down. Those days are over. Onus is on the guy delivering hit to not contact the head.

Comment

• Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                  Charlie definitely deserves to sit tomorrow. I disagreed with the major, the guy's head was down, but he absolutely deserved two for leaving his feet. That said, this penalty plus the tack-on for the 5 on 3 were completely undisciplined and came at potentially disastrous times. He has to learn to maintain his cool. Diffley should be in tomorrow in place of him. Leaman's comment that that was one of the worst hits he's ever seen though is a load of horsechit.
                  Bu is turning into the new Merrihack. What a bunch of thugs. 😂
                  Originally posted by mookie1995
                  bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                  Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                  Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

• Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                    Bu is turning into the new Merrihack. What a bunch of thugs. 😂
                    Next Charlie will be taking a dump in the stairwell
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                      It is out of character for Leaman to call for anything since he barely ever says anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                        It is out of character for Leaman to call for anything since he barely ever says anything.
                        Sorry for posting on this thread but coming down from NH for game today. What are chances of a sell out?

Comment

Sorry for posting on this thread but planning on coming down from NH for game today. What are chances of it selling out?

Comment

McAvoy was suspended for the Saturday game by Hockey East.

https://***********/hockey_east/status/665559956045844483
                            Last edited by The Zlax45; 11-14-2015, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                              McAvoy was suspended for the Saturday game by Hockey East.

https://***********/hockey_east/stat...59956045844483
                              Which is completely ridiculous. I thought that Quinn would probably sit him but in no way did it rise up to league action.

Comment

Originally posted by wildo555 View Post
                                Sorry for posting on this thread but planning on coming down from NH for game today. What are chances of it selling out?
                                Zero.

Comment

Working...
                                X