This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University Terriers 2015-2016 Season Thread Part the 1st

Anyone else having trouble with the free NU stream? I'm just getting a blank screen when I click on the link.
    BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
      Anyone else having trouble with the free NU stream? I'm just getting a blank screen when I click on the link.
      That is the link to Northeastern's historical hockey successes.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Cleverly View Post
        Well played. I found the right link (XStream) on the Live Blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Cleverly View Post
          hahahhahahahhaa!!!!!! excellent. I see their coach had them ready to play vs their rival last night.............to the tune of 18-2 SOG in first period. What a joke

Comment

Where is Nick Roberto?

Comment

Originally posted by meauxmo View Post
              Where is Nick Roberto?
              Hasn't dressed yet, something related to violating team rules. Obviously not your typical "missed curfew so sit the next game", since he has now missed 8 games.

Comment

Is there any hope that LaCouvee could be a solid #1 goaltender this year?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jofa View Post
                  Is there any hope that LaCouvee could be a solid #1 goaltender this year?
                  I was going to ask the same question this morning. What say you Terrier Nation, you buying or selling on LaCouvee?
                  It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                    I was going to ask the same question this morning. What say you Terrier Nation, you buying or selling on LaCouvee?
                    They should at least give the freshman a try since they have been surprised before.

Comment

What's up with Maguire? Injured? Just not getting starts? I assumed he would have played in one of the games this weekend...

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                        What's up with Maguire? Injured? Just not getting starts? I assumed he would have played in one of the games this weekend...
                        Started at Merrimack last Friday, had a very poor game and was eventually pulled. Since then Connor performed fairly well against DU, and had two solid games this weekend. We'll see Maguire again relatively soon, I would think. Connor hasn't yet done enough to solidify himself as the definite #1.

Roberto's issue is repeated team rules violations. My gut feeling is I would not expect to see him back for a bit, if at all.
                        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Maybe one of you guys will remember. Maine ended up with their goalie in the penalty box today. Didn't that happen with one of your goalies years back?

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                            Maybe one of you guys will remember. Maine ended up with their goalie in the penalty box today. Didn't that happen with one of your goalies years back?
                            Karson "Dizzy" Gillespie.
                            Originally posted by reBlur
                            the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                              Started at Merrimack last Friday, had a very poor game and was eventually pulled. Since then Connor performed fairly well against DU, and had two solid games this weekend. We'll see Maguire again relatively soon, I would think. Connor hasn't yet done enough to solidify himself as the definite #1.
                              Agreed for the most part. The key, of course, is consistency and no more "losing focus." Connor was outstanding in both NU games when it was on the line in the third. Of the five goals allowed this weekend, he had no chance on three (deflection, knocked in by Grizz, SHG). He handles the puck very well, which was his reputation in juniors. Next weekend? My guess is that LaCouvee gets the start on Friday with Saturday TBD.

Originally posted by meauxmo
                              They should at least give the freshman a try since they have been surprised before.
                              Nope. Not gonna happen, barring injuries.

If you didn't get to watch Saturday's game, there's a free archived Webcast.
                              http://portal.stretchinternet.com/no...reamType=video
                              The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                                Many moons ago when BU played North Dakota at Walter Brown, the UND goalie had to sit in the box. Can't recall if it was a regular season or a playoff game.

Comment

Working...
                                X