This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tater View Post
    I had forgotten the lounge still existed since they closed it between periods. Does it get much use post-game?
    They closed it between periods?

Was that because the survey told them nobody would mind?!?
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: Boston University Terriers 2015-2016 Season Thread Part the 1st

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      They closed it between periods?

Was that because the survey told them nobody would mind?!?
      Yes. Before last season. They said due to NCAA regulations but didn't elaborate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tater View Post
        Yes. Before last season. They said due to NCAA regulations but didn't elaborate.
        Mookie thought he knew the cookie spread was removed so bears didn't report us for feeding the boys extra puddin'

But peeps could still run and buy beers (and $1 bags of pretzels )

Comment

Wooooo
          Who was the genius that signed DQ to an extension and gave him a raise?!?

Comment

Wooooo
            Who was the genius that signed DQ to an extension and gave him a raise?!?
            Same genius that did the dame for DU?
            I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

The scoreboard feed is absolutely worthless. It was wonderful to watch the "Under Review" graphic for five consecutive minutes during goal reviews. And why did they cut away near the end of the game when Grzzz was hurt? Is there something illegal or immoral that we can't see what is going on? Everybody in the arena sees it!!! At the end of the game Bernie said that DQ was "going at it" with the officials. But do we see that? NO. We look at the three stars on the scoreboard. All of us can't make it to every game, but I might as well just listen to the audio for all that I can see. Then the feed gets cut off right when they're in mid-sentence...no post-game or anything. Ridiculous...

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
                The scoreboard feed is absolutely worthless. It was wonderful to watch the "Under Review" graphic for five consecutive minutes during goal reviews. And why did they cut away near the end of the game when Grzzz was hurt? Is there something illegal or immoral that we can't see what is going on? Everybody in the arena sees it!!! At the end of the game Bernie said that DQ was "going at it" with the officials. But do we see that? NO. We look at the three stars on the scoreboard. All of us can't make it to every game, but I might as well just listen to the audio for all that I can see. Then the feed gets cut off right when they're in mid-sentence...no post-game or anything. Ridiculous...
                Quinn was absolutely livid at the officials for the holding call on Greenway. Rightly so, somehow Greenway managed to hold the NU guy while keeping both hands on his own stick.
                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

is our koharski from last night related in any way to don "have another donut you fat pig" koharski?!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    is our koharski from last night related in any way to don "have another donut you fat pig" koharski?!?!
                    I believe he is.
                    Originally posted by reBlur
                    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Any news on the captain? I didn't listen to post-game interviews, but no articles mention his status or even the fact that he got hurt.
                      BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

• Originally posted by defkit View Post
                        Any news on the captain? I didn't listen to post-game interviews, but no articles mention his status or even the fact that he got hurt.
                        In post game interview available on BHB, Quinn said that he is fine.

Comment

His son, I believe.
                          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Good atmosphere at HAA last night. Have to say I like having Northeastern on the schedule earlier in the season like this.

Comment

Koharski again with Millea. Over under on BU penalties is 10.
                              Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

Millea sucked last night in BC-maine game

Comment

Working...
                                X