X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University Terriers 2015-2016 Season Thread Part the 1st

If there was a 2015 survey it had a VERY limited audience
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
      Does anyone actually think BU made this change for a reason other than to try to make more money (by putting more butts in the seats)?

The jury is very much out on if it will succeed, but it would be very unBU to move the game times at the expense of money for an ulterior motive.
      I was thinking they planned on using the arena in the evening for some other reason, so figured they'd make the loyal hockey people accept a weird start time, then rent out the arena for whatever reason later on. Somebody check to see if they're holding Sat night weddings in that place.
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
        I was thinking they planned on using the arena in the evening for some other reason, so figured they'd make the loyal hockey people accept a weird start time, then rent out the arena for whatever reason later on. Somebody check to see if they're holding Sat night weddings in that place.
        or maybe the penalty box for the after party?

Comment

• Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
          or maybe the penalty box for the after party?

Mookie didn't get a sign up for that either?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tater View Post
            . Diffley is the tough out.
            Can he play goal?
            It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
              Yeah, I would have remembered both a 4PM start and turning the Friends lounge into a sports bar. Some fans out here should change their screen name to Ben Dover, because they'll clearly take anything the athletic program wants to hand out. P !ss poor management of the situation and I'm curious what the real reason behind this change is.
              I take it this is directed at me?

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                I take it this is directed at me?
                I wasn't thinking about you when I wrote that but if the shoe fits...

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

OH, and F U to all FOH tonight.

No lounge post-game. "Private party"

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

Huh, maybe I'm onto something about using the arena on Sat nights..

Comment

I hear they're taking a vote in the lounge tonight to turn it into a kiddie day care for the 4 p.m. starts.
                      Rumor has it, with the overwhelming popularity of 4 pm starts, the measure will pass.

'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                        I hear they're taking a vote in the lounge tonight to turn it into a kiddie day care for the 4 p.m. starts.
                        Rumor has it, with the overwhelming popularity of 4 pm starts, the measure will pass.

That idea would actually be helpful, so they'll be having snowball fights in hell before that happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                          Huh, maybe I'm onto something about using the arena on Sat nights..
                          Saturday....
                          Friday.....

Forget it, he's rolling

Comment

Saturday....
                            Friday.....

Forget it, he's rolling
                            I haven't slept in 9 months...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                              I haven't slept in 9 months...
                              Don't make your problems our problems!!

Comment

I had forgotten the lounge still existed since they closed it between periods. Does it get much use post-game?

Comment

Working...
                                X