X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University Terriers 2015-2016 Season Thread Part the 1st

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    THAT is making bc fans happy?!?
    well HE said it would make us happy but we can speak for ourselves. Now If Quinn left, THAT would make me happy. Me thinks he's gonna be a thorn in our side for a long time. You got a good one

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
      So for the goals that PC's and ND's goalie didn't do his part on, BU got lucky, but for the absolute gifts that O'Connor gave to those two teams, they didn't get lucky, BU just sucks and was lucky to even be in the game.

Got it.
      I re-watched all the goals, too. No doubt, Ahti’s was a bad one for Gillies, but O’Regan’s backhander was a great shot after he and Eichel accelerated toward the net and PC's backcheckers were either stuck in quicksand or in one of those comas going around that day. The ultimate game-winner was equal parts PC skill and BU failure.

Like Hohmann, I remain convinced his late lunging attempt would’ve beaten Gillies if not for Roberto’s stick hitting his. BTW, that isn’t what landed Roberto in Quinn’s doghouse.

And, I’m still trying to figure out the identities of the alleged “miserable guys walking around in suits” since Kelley and Lawrence know that like last year, they’ll only dress if there are injuries.
      The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Not feeling good about tonight. Merrimack always seems to be tough to beat in their barn. I hope I am wrong!
        BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
          The team needs to find a way to cash in on all these shots but let's give them a little more time.
          I guess I should be more concerned about the opponent's shot percentage than BU's. One of these goalies needs to step up.

Comment

whoa boy....
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

So, since there really isn't anything to say about tonight's game that mookie's post didn't cover....I have a really stupid, non-hockey related question to ask. I was following the team bus out of Merrimack tonight and onto 93S and it made me wonder how the bus get back to campus. It can't get off the Leverett down ramp because it can't go on Storrow Drive. Does it get off at Government Center and wind its way through the city to Beacon Street? Or does it get off to 95S and head to the Pike? I don't know why this is on my mind. I guess it's a defense mechanism of sorts to take my mind off the game.

Comment

WAG but
                93 to sumvul
                McGrath hwy to memorial drive
                Bu bridge to comm ave
                Home

Comment

Can buses go on Memorial Drive? I don't think the Mass Ave underpass is high enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                    Can buses go on Memorial Drive? I don't think the Mass Ave underpass is high enough.
                    I think they can
                    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by Tater View Post
                      I guess I should be more concerned about the opponent's shot percentage than BU's. One of these goalies needs to step up.
                      Maybe you guys should give that last goalie a little more playing time, he had the best night by far. That fellow Empty Net.

Comment

• Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                        I think they can
                        Can always stay above ground and wait at the light to go straight

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          WAG but
                          93 to sumvul
                          McGrath hwy to memorial drive
                          Bu bridge to comm ave
                          Home
                          As this my regular route to Agganis from home, I paid attention and this route is impossible. Can't get onto Memorial Drive from Land Blvd, bridge isn't tall enough and there are no trucks or buses signs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            As this my regular route to Agganis from home, I paid attention and this route is impossible. Can't get onto Memorial Drive from Land Blvd, bridge isn't tall enough and there are no trucks or buses signs.
                            93 to mass pike west to Brighton exit.

Comment

Wow. Not 1 of the 12 tickets various people from my group posted on the terrier ticket exchange sold. Ugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                                Wow. Not 1 of the 12 tickets various people from my group posted on the terrier ticket exchange sold. Ugh.
                                Not for nothing by when Mookie can't go he offers his tickets here gratis.

Mookie gets takers

Comment

Working...
                                X